Thread: I wish I had more freedom of speech

I wish I had more freedom of speech

During the week a co-worker came into the storage container complaining about his long underwear were dropping. He pulls down his pants and starts pulling them up. They didn't look like normal long underwear so I asked him what he was wearing. He said that he wears his wife's old tights, but usally she gives him older pairs that shrink more, and because his wife is bigger then him and those pair of tights are fairly new they are sagging. He said they are very worm and very smooth compared to men's long underwear, but his biggest complaint was there was no pee hole in the front. I don't have that freedom of speech and I'm more conservative but took the plunge and I pulled down my pants and shows him that I was also wearing women's legging and complimenting on how worm they really are. We both had a laugh about it, and it would have been even funnier if anyone else would have came in and booth of us there with our pants down wearing women's leggings.
    If he didn't make the first move telling me, I would never have that freedom of speech. I guess it's just our personalities that make us who we are, but I wish I was able to be more open.

Maria, if someone walked in it could have been interpreted in a whole different way.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Being out is different to say the least.

Mostly I interact with the secretary on this level, as we have the most in common.

She will send me a service request for Bed and Bath of some similar store. I will reply with I can’t go there, it will cost too much. The next request will include “and no shopping”. We have a few ongoing jokes.

For what its worth you can let him know he can easily tighten the waistband on tights by folding over a section and sewing it! Holds fine and they don't slip down anymore! Just looks like a seam, and the triangle can be snipped off and zigzag sewed to look like the original seam. Or take in both sides instead! etc.
    We are all beautiful...!

I find that I will reply to a similar sitution as you have, I don't think anymore freedom of expression would matter.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I had a coworker (1st time meeting) admit, during a rambling story about his dead wife, that she used to make him wear pantyhose during sex.😮
    A little too much information for just meeting the guy. I was wearing pantyhose at that moment under my uniform, I did not share that information.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    If he didn't make the first move telling me, I would never have that freedom of speech. I guess it's just our personalities that make us who we are, but I wish I was able to be more open.
    I'm puzzled Maria, by freedom of speech do you mean confidence?
    I used to have a short attention spa

Reality Check
    1) Most guys don't talk to each other about their underwear women's or men's.

2) At $5 or so per pair, why doesn't he just buy tights that fit?
    Krisi

I imagine they save money by repurposing each other's used clothing. It’s also more environmentally friendly to do it that way, and it’s only to keep the guy warm.

Maybe you could suggest safety pins to your co-worker, Maria.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Men's thermals are too baggy and bulky and never stay up. I started wearing leggings last year after finding a ridiculously cheap clearance sale at Walgreens. They're warm, fit well, and stay up under my work drab.

The avvy pic isn't me
    I'm impressed by the guys confidence in admitting they were his wife's hand me downs (and also impressed by her in doing so), that is not what most men would do.

I usually start wearing pantyhose under my jeans in the fall and switch to the thicker leggings in the winter. I suppose one could get away with cutting a slit in the leggings if one wanted a 'fly', but even then, after a few washings they'd begin to come apart.
    A pair of quality thermals like the Under Armor brand compared to any typical women's leggings in price makes buying and wearing the women's well worth it, and like Helen said the fit is usually much snugger and more comfortable.
    Cass

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    Maria, if someone walked in it could have been interpreted in a whole different way.
    That would have been funny.
    But what if the person who walked in was some guy who also wore tights?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.