During the week a co-worker came into the storage container complaining about his long underwear were dropping. He pulls down his pants and starts pulling them up. They didn't look like normal long underwear so I asked him what he was wearing. He said that he wears his wife's old tights, but usally she gives him older pairs that shrink more, and because his wife is bigger then him and those pair of tights are fairly new they are sagging. He said they are very worm and very smooth compared to men's long underwear, but his biggest complaint was there was no pee hole in the front. I don't have that freedom of speech and I'm more conservative but took the plunge and I pulled down my pants and shows him that I was also wearing women's legging and complimenting on how worm they really are. We both had a laugh about it, and it would have been even funnier if anyone else would have came in and booth of us there with our pants down wearing women's leggings.
If he didn't make the first move telling me, I would never have that freedom of speech. I guess it's just our personalities that make us who we are, but I wish I was able to be more open.