Thread: Walking the dog in heels...and with my wife

Walking the dog in heels...and with my wife

I just came back from walking the dog together with my wife, but this time I managed to do it with my 3” heeled women’s boots! She was adamant at first (DADT-bending relationship), but accepted it in the end. True, it was dark outside and it was within our complex, but nonetheless I found it a major step for me! We could have encountered some neighbors, and the clicking sound of my heels on the ground was announcing “women’s shoes” to the world... I was also wearing my forms and bra (slightly obvious despite the heavy jacket), my usual pantyhose and a touch of mascara. Needless to say I loved it!

Back home wearing a nice pleated soft skirt with my silky blouse, bra and forms...and heels, of course. My wife didn’t complain too much. Only after an initial “agh” she seemed to accept my look. Not sure where this is heading but I’m taking further steps into an unknown. I’m finding it harder and harder to keep myself from my true self...

Be careful! Keep in communication with each other's feelings. If you push a little here, retract a little there. And always be open and honest. Keep us updated, please!

"Further steps into the unknown" I love that, and I love pleated skirts lol

Your mission:
    To explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before."

Sincerely:
    Lisa
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

Why did you make the dog walk in heels?
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    The dog is a she

Macey, absolutely, push a bit here, retreat a bit there... For dinner my wife asked me to please change since she doesn’t want to see Carolina that much. I put on a long sleeved polo over my blouse and that was enough for her. Now back to my blouse again...

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Manly gouchos probably wear 3 inch heels on their boots.

Sure, but not clearly women’s boots. It was more for me, knowing that I’m outside wearing women’s shoes, out in the world and with my wife next to me. That’s what I see as a major step. I underdress daily and have pink toenails, hairless legs and torso that nobody else sees, but me. It makes me feel much better and closer to who I believe I am. Is not the clothes, it’s me

Do it slowly and only push slightly, when you get a real arrgh! you know to slow down.

Push it and it will explode in your face.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I agree with Macey and Beverley, be careful or you could lose all acceptance.
    Crissy

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Carolina;

From your posts ,it sounds like you are really pushing your wife. As others have said conversation first.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

way to go, please stop pushing your dear wife or it will not end well

True, I need to be careful with my wife. I’m finding it more and more difficult to keep myself from being who I believe I am. It is a fine balance that I need to keep since in my ideal world I would be Carolina full time with my wife by my side. I don’t know how to get there yet...

Thanks for the advice!

Best

Carolina

Reality Check
    Walking around your neighborhood in heels is bound to draw the attention of your neighbors. Neighbors who will start to wonder and talk. And if you run into someone you know, you'll have some explaining to do. I suggest going somewhere away from home if you want to walk in heels.
    Krisi

Banned Read only
    Carolina,
    To walk my dog in the fields behind my home I bought some femme wellies , they don't make a click clack sound bit more a sloshing sound .Take a look !

Last edited by Teresa; 12-04-2018 at 04:31 PM.

Teresa,
    A pity your photo has blocked out some of your writing can you post it again?
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Carolina, I hope your wife will accept your push without some backlash. As others have said, I fully understand the need to progress slowly and I find it difficult to know how much to push. I think in some ways I don't push enough, and yet in other ways, like buying things at Goodwill, and getting makeup, which she then bumps into, these push her too much. I worry that I will be old and gray before I can get any acceptance. Whoops that already applies!

Good luck on your progress, and enjoy.
    I just want to be pretty once in a while

I read the heading and thought why do you make your dog wear heels?... then i read the OP and realised Phew, then I saw someone had the same thought and good answer too Carolina

On a serious note though be careful Carolina, it sounds like you are forcing the issue with your wife... maybe you need to negotiate some boundaries you can both live with...
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    I wanted to make that joke
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I agree with others that is she is willing taking a walk somewhere where your less likely to run into some you know or even neighbors you don’t know is better. If you run into a neighbor it is likely your wife will be more stressed than you.

I agree with Becky Blue, be careful about pushing the boundaries. You should sit down and agree on guidelines that the two of you can agree upon and go from there. Walking the dog in heels?

Carolina...congrats on finding something that makes you happy, and especially since your wife allowed you to wear heels and actually went with you. Remember to thank her and you have just discovered an entire new world! Welcome to my world...