Thread: Lover of GG's long hair?

Banned Read only

Lover of GG's long hair?

A woman on the radio has mentioned that she no longer wants waist length hair and she is soon to have it cut short for charity and give the ponytail to the highest bidder.

A great way of raising money

Banned Read only
    Also, I've seen a website where GG's long hair has fetched over $1,100 US for charity.

Jsut a quickie! I used to have waist length hair for more than a few years and my wife paid me to get rid of it! But OH! What a payment!
    Later I regrew it and decided a Bob would be nice! Girls mistake Here! My hair fluffed for what seemed miles to the sides. Would have hated to sit behind me in the theatre!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    To my taste, the really long hair works on a young woman...I loved to see it when I was in high school. I think on a woman beyond about 40, styling shorter hair works to good effect.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Platinum Member
    my wife keeps hers short i would rather it long but its her hair mine in a poney tail is 6 inches past my shoulders.. i have thought abought getting it cut when it getts longer to give to kids with canser ....

My daughter is growing hers out for DONATION to make a wig for cancer patients. No coin involved and a cause worth doing. I am thinking of again growing mine out for the same reason.

My cousin already has a head start on me for this one; same cause.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...