Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are Petticoats Fun to Wear ?

I'm wearing one under this dress, does it look like I'm having fun?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think you have the right amount for the outfit. Are you having fun? you tell us.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

My smile says it all.

OMG petticoats are fun! They certainly make you stand out from everyone else.
    I have a bubblegum pink one from the 60's and it's such a soft chiffon. Works best on full skirts/dresses the right length. I bought a less full black one from China and it does the trick on more modern skirts. They do take up room as mentioned above and they don't always make it easy to sit down or walk through a doorway lol. But dang, they are so feminine.
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.

Remember that they compress down to a tube 6" in diameter and only 8" long. I use to make them for my wife's dozen or so petticoats. When Traviling we always carried four for her and two each for both daughters (8 total) in a 1972 Pinto Station-wagon.
    I had built my own hard case roof rack for all the square dance outfits and other clothing. There were 5 people in the car.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I just love my petticoats with a square dance dress or a maid uniform.rpc374-1.jpgrmaid037-1a.jpg

Robyn, I love that red check dress. Beautiful.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Robyn, love the pic in the red dress !

Your French Maid pic is cute to but you kind of look like you lost a bet and had to get dolled up in it !

Quote Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
    Materials such as "paper nylon" and various stiffening agents were used to make the slip stand well out from the legs.
    I have 2 different length 'paper nylon' petticoats. They tend to be quite noisy, which I like. Sort of remind you they are there.