Thread: I found it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember about two weeks ago, I lost a small breast form out of my bra. I looked every where for it, I thought. Well, I did not think I was dead when, I lost it out of my bra and not feel it come out. I looked in car last week, no luck. But today, I see the traveling form in the driver side door bottom storage slot at bottom of the door. So glade it did not travel in Denny's restaurant on the floor. I am putting it back in it's box and making sure it stay there for a while. Marshalynn

Gold Member
    Yes, I have lost my forms that way a few times.
    What I do now, since I do not like gluing them on, is to wear my regular bra first,
    than put on a larger bra with under wires, than slip the forms In-between the two
    bra's. That way they stay where you put them, and you do not have that swetty
    feelings from the forms up against your skin.
    Rader

Glad you found it! After two weeks!! It's incredible where sometimes things go in our cars... One year ago i found where all the coins were gone in the last ten year; there were € 12 in small pieces, hidden in a sort of a plastic pocket under the driver seat of my car!!!
    The best dress in my wardrobe? A happy smile!

That car door pocket has a lot to answer for.

I find all sorts of treasures there.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Glad you found it without the embarrassment of going back to the restaurant and having to ask, “Has anyone turned in a lost boob?”
    Mostly a "manly man" but sometimes I really am overcome with an inner desire...

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darla L View Post
    Glad you found it without the embarrassment of going back to the restaurant and having to ask, “Has anyone turned in a lost boob?”
    That made me chuckle.

It's always in the last place you look!

Isn't if funny where things end up!

Marshalynn , I'm glad you found your form and that it wasn't on the floor at Denny's.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Reality Check
    It's good that you found it yourself and not your wife. Only two ways to explain that, neither of them good.
    I suspect your bra is too loose if your forms can fall out. I've never lost one.
    Krisi

Krisi, I have been wearing a bra for a very very long time, this is a good fitting under wire bra with a large c cup, I have natural c cup breast, this bra cup size is a little big in this bra, but wanted to wear it because of deep plunge of bra center connection, needed it with the blouse I had on. So, I don't like the pucker in the cup so I put in the small forms to take care of problem, they worked great, no more pucker. I could not feel the forms after they warmed up, still don't know hoe they moved with out me knowing. I go out every day in fem. maybe I am so use to wearing a bra, I don't pay attention to my breast and bra, I don't like the sound of that thought. Marshalynn