Thread: Two Weeks Dressed 24/7

Two Weeks Dressed 24/7

I have my home to myself for a couple of weeks. Got lots of lovely things lined up.

If it were warmer, I'd jump out of the clothes I'm wearing right now. As it is, I'm just gonna have to keep remebering that women wear sweatshirts and sweatpants too.

I'm making a whole inventory of my fem wardrobe. After buying (and hiding) fem clothes for just over a year, I have just a vague idea of everything I've got. Also, I need to put some more outfits together. I hate having people see me twice in the same outfit and, with all the clothing I got, there's just no excuse.

Second, I have my second makeover at Sephora scheduled and confirmed. I'll also have an opportunity to experiment more freely with the makeup that I got the first time.

Lastly (for now), I'm gonna try to learn crochet. I think it's a pretty fem thing to do and a practical skill to boot. I might also try to work on my sewing, but we'll see how it goes.

That's my agenda. I'm sure other items will be added as I think of them.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Have patience, Patience, you have a fortnight to sort it all out, wheee! :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Patience

What a coincidence, I am home alone for two weeks too as my SO has to help our daughter with some urgent problems that have suddenly arisen.

It has only cropped up in the last few days so I am only just planning a few things to try, some for the first time, and whilst I won’t be dressed 24/7 I hope to spend many more hours en femme. Enjoy.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Patience,

Lucky you. I hope you have a wonderful time.

Having just done a week of 24/7 the one thing I will warn about is the shaving. Keeping things close certainly took it's toll on my face. A little antiseptic cream applied each night before bed isn't a bad idea. I'd be interested to know afterwards whether or not you find the whole daily makeup on/makeup off and all the other little things we have to do to look our best just a little tiring. I was going out every day and getting everything just so requires a certain stamina.

I hope you have as good a time as I did.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Yeehaw! Have a great time to have 2weeks all to my self would never ever happen...ever maybe when I retire
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Hope you have a wonderful time.

Patience,
    What a fantastic opportunity.
    Hope you have a great time.
    -Gracie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Have fun, Patience! I did a shoot today. Trying to clear the decks for my yearly Xmas story! Got some great pics!

Need to do some sewing so I can finish my pre Xmas dressing tomorrow. Some cosplay outfits need work!
    What r they? Wait and see!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Patience

Have a great time. You have an opportunity to try new adventures, sounds great.

Andrea

Don't forget to get your sleep and regular meals.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Yes, mom.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!