Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spousal abuse, release!

Spousal abuse, release!

This is not for help yet a release, and dare I say I'm not the only!

I've been getting ready for photos this Saturday, and preparation is ultimate!

Then with all of the prep, day after day my wife's anger grows to the point that a body wax puts her into a tailspin!

My face is a little messed up right now! it's only the left side though!
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Platinum Member
    If your wife’s anger has turned to physical violence, then it is time for the two of you to get some distance and seek both individual counseling.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Stacy, I'm so sorry that you have been hit. Studies show that women are more likely to hit than men, its just not reported,
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

All good Jamie!!

And It's more to put it out there that is does happen, and even to those of us which are so vain (like me)

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    If your wife’s anger has turned to physical violence, then it is time for the two of you to get some distance and seek both individual counseling.
    Don't you think it's the WIFE who needs the counseling?

Yes I do Di!, Yet the point of the thread was to point out the abuse which some of us cop, my background alone scares the mosquitos away, yet my beauty does?

Stacy, I’m sorry to hear this but it does happen more often then we would think.
    Crissy

Is it possible, do you think, that maybe-just MAYBE-your wife wants the MAN back in her life that she married? Hmmm? I'm just sayin'.....
    Jon

Hi Stacy,

Sorry to hear about this. You're probably asking yourself how far this will escalate because if your wife doesn't get anger treatment, your injuries next time might not bear thinking about.

What was her demeanour after having some time to cool down? Apologetic? Remorseful?

@Joni T: Any condemnation for the methods? If not, what about if roles were reversed?

- Lydianne.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    This doesn't sound like the first time, Stacy. And, I'll bet ALL your issues with her don't involve dressing, do they?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Unacceptable

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Stacy, does some part of you think, 'Fair enough - I earned it'?

I'm struggling to understand why else you would remain in an abusive relationship.
    I used to have a short attention spa

any kind of abuse is unacceptable !! It makes it hard to trust the other partner and also divides couples
    Stacy you are not alone in this al lot of other go through the same thing but stick it out till it gets worse or until they get sent to the hospital

What I am going to say I say to others that are in the same boat as you GET THE HELL OUT!!!! Don't look back and DON'T go back
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

There is no remorse Lydianne not a hint. Not the first time Doc is an understatement, I know where the psych ward is at the hospital, A safe place!

My wife is physically disabled Nikki, complicates things to the next level!

But hey! this was more about letting others open up and come out about abuse!
    Stacy!

Stacy ... it's never ok to hit or be hit in a relationship. Get yourself some help or it will only get worse....

Stacey,

Don,t let ruin your shoot and try to stay strong physical abuse is wrong on all levels.

Love, Brenda

Stacy, hon, this can't continue! I think you may want to get some counseling. Yeah, some have said SHE'S the one who needs it, and they are not wrong! But you're in an abusive relationship, probably emotionally abusive as well as physically, and I am so thrilled that we are here to help be an emotional support network. But please seek some professional help as well! I would seriously consider a secular counselor and a spiritual one. Whether your wife gets counseling or not is probably out of your control, but your own emotional and physical health is in yours!

There is no excuse for such behaviour, unless you like it. I doubt that. Sopmething needs to be done. NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy Darling View Post
    But hey! this was more about letting others open up and come out about abuse!
    Stacy!
    OK Stacy, so I'll speak from experience as well then. She rarely hit me, but I was in an emotionally abusive relationship for a long time and it took me about 5 years to get my head together afterwards. She would scream at me, break things of mine at my feet or by throwing them at the wall beside my head, tell me I was useless and that I never really loved her and throw me out of the house with nowhere to go on a Tuesday night in the middle of winter. And the next day she'd deny it ever happened. And I would go along with that, because otherwise that was the start of Round 2 and I had only myself to blame.

I rationalized and justified all these things because she had been abused as a child and had a lot of anger and PTSD. Bull ****. Nothing that happened in her life gave her the right to do that to me. And I'm going to say the same to you - I don't care if your wife is disabled. I don't care if she had the worst, most f-ed up life in the history of the planet. She has no right to treat you that way. And if she can't or won't stop, then you have no choice but to exit for your own safety, mental as well as physical.

Short and sweet: It's time to see a lawyer and the police, Stacy. There is no excuse for this behavior. Documenting your injuries with the police is a good idea.

Find yourself a safe place. If necessary, take a day off work to move your stuff when she isn't home.

This nonsense has to stop.

Divorce.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Joni,There is no way battering your partner,can be justified,or excused in any way.no matter the cause of the problem.Theres other ways to resolve the issue between Stacey and her wife than with physical attacks

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Very often in a domestic dispute it is the male partner that retaliates first.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by giuseppina View Post

Short and sweet: It's time to see a lawyer and the police, Stacy.
    I agree with the above but how would you actually do that? I dont have any dealings with police at all so I am niave or uneducated, would you call up and say my wife slapped me in the face? I am ok but wanted it on the record?

I persoanlly would be very embarresed to do that, especially if the end result would be questioning from police and then wife potentially bringing up my closeted crossdressing with police.

I am not trying to put anyone off doing this, hitting is unacceptable, but practically what would the process be?

I'm not good with social media so apologies for the poor responses!

Let's not forget how femme I am Beverly

Embarrassed Maria? Going to the police for most should be quite comforting these days. I won't go there as I've roughed them up a few times and we have no respect! I'd be the first to recommend It if I'd tried it though!
    Stacy!