Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did You Try on Any of HER CLOTHES before She Knew you liked to Crossdress

I told my wife shortly after we started dating so secrecy was never an issue. She is shorter than me, about 5ft 2, but i'm small for a guy so some of her tops work for me. She has no problem with me wearing them. When she was throwing out some of her bras she told me I could take any ones I wanted

I don't really recall if it was before, during or after. But her response was "get your own".

Aspiring Member
    I don't wear my wife's clothes.
    Many years ago I wore a girlfriend's clothes, but only with her permission, except for one time.
    The first time we slept together, she was wearing a bra and panties, which she slipped off later. The panties ended up at the foot of the bed, and during the throes of passion, ended up around my ankle. In the morning, I pulled them on, and I wore them for the rest of that day, without her knowledge. In the evening, I washed and dried them and the next day when I was back at her place, I put them in her panty drawer.
    They were pale pink, cotton panties, and I've had a thing about pink cotton panties ever since.

Yes. Though we were no were near in size, I tried on a nightgown of hers that I loved. Was able to shimmy into it. That is the only time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Jamie, great Point ! I am rally shocked more guys have not admited to trying on some of the pretty nighties our wives owned and hardly ever wore. Most had lots of stretch so they were easy to wiggle into . Loved them

I wore my wife’s panties before I figured out I was cross dressing. As soon as I understood it, I got my own stuff.

Aspiring Member
    I am ashamed to say yes. At the beginning I didn't have the guts to tell her that I love to CD, so when she was away I would try on some of her stuff - helps that we are roughly the same size. What I didn't know was she was already suspecting something, because I had stretched some of her clothing. She only told me that after I told her about Wendy's persona.

After I did tell her I stopped trying on any of her stuff and just bought my own.