I recently went out in London a couple of times, more about that in later threads. I was out with the amazing and gorgeous Cindy Conti from BoysWillBeGirls and her partner Vickie. We had just finished a long fun dinner at a lovely restaurant in Soho. We exited the place and stopped outside, deciding if we should kick on for a drink or head back.

Its around 10:30 pm there are people about but its not packed. We are standing in an open semi circle with Cindy to my right and Vickie to her right. There are two 30 something year old guys standing just behind Vicki smoking.

Suddenly a guy appears to my left, older guy I would say mid 50s and clearly pretty drunk, he looks at Cindy and Vickie (he hasn’t really seen me properly yet) he says "hello you gorgeous ladies" in that friendly happy drunk tone.

He turns to look at me, he raises his finger points at me and says, YOU! YOU! You can imagine the drunk guy trying to get his thoughts from his brain to his tongue. YOU! at this stage I am thinking Oh Oh here we go! He says "You are that beautiful woman who reads the news, I know you! whats your name?" He calls to the other 2 guys and says "Whats her name again?"… the young guy says to him, “@#*$ off your drunk leave these lovely ladies alone, p#@s off, just go away".. So he did, leaving us laughing hysterically… then the young guy says "He wont go near you ladies don’t worry."

What a great end to a fabulous night out.. I am still laughing about it…