Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long distance walking in heels

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    One tip, Pierre. Be careful walking on lawns in spike heels! They sink in, which is cumbersome. And doing it long enuff will wear off the outside finish of the spikes!
    I never walk on lawn. Only on pavement. The most difficult of course are cobble stones. Which we still have a lot in Europe.
    Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
    I never walk on lawn. Only on pavement. The most difficult of course are cobble stones. Which we still have a lot in Europe.
    Take care.
    Yes indeed, I live in Germany. In many European countries you'll find old cobble stone street and other problems when walking in heels. I've runined a few heels already. Whenever I go out in any city, I pay a lot of attention on the streets and side walks while walking there.

Reality Check
    Contrary to what many crossdressers think, you don't have to wear heels to dress as a woman. Most women don't wear heels in everyday life and only hookers and strippers wear heels over 3". Even women who wear heels to work don't walk long distances in them. If they wave to walk, they will wear flats or sneakers and carry their heels in a bag.

Several posters mentioned that for the most part heels (and especially excessively high heels) are reserved for evening wear. Clubs, parties, etc.

If you expect to appear to be a woman, dressing and acting like one is very important. Look around you; do as actual women do.
    Krisi

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I've known several women over the years who have worn heels 3 inches or more and they were certainly not strippers or hookers!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

armchair philosopher ElianaFrozenflame's Avatar
    After four surgeries on my left foot, and torn ligaments in my right ankle, I am consigned to low heals, and flats (perhaps for life). That's ok, I have grown fond of low-heel mary janes, and stylish ballet flats

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Contrary to what many crossdressers think, you don't have to wear heels to dress as a woman. Most women don't wear heels in everyday life and only hookers and strippers wear heels over 3". Even women who wear heels to work don't walk long distances in them. If they wave to walk, they will wear flats or sneakers and carry their heels in a bag.

Several posters mentioned that for the most part heels (and especially excessively high heels) are reserved for evening wear. Clubs, parties, etc.

If you expect to appear to be a woman, dressing and acting like one is very important. Look around you; do as actual women do.
    I'm not sure what women wear where u live, Krissi. But, if u visit the fashionable malls and districts in SoCal you'll see plenty of trim, classy, women dressed to the 9's wearing hi heels!

Of course, we have plenty of shapeless females at McD's and Walmart that look like piles of unwashed laundry wearing house slippers, too!

U r free to emulate whichever women u admire when u dress. However, many T's prefer a classy look over frumpy when we dress!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!