Thread: Working out in the gym

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Working out in the gym

I've always found women in workout clothes such as tank tops, sports bras, shorts and leggings attractive.

Starting around January I started wearing women's compression shorts to the gym to run on treadmill and lift weights. A couple of months ago I started wearing leggings to the gym. I don't just wear black leggings and capris but also some patterned ones, all compression types and I do not wear shorts over it. They are all Under Armour ones I got on sale. I still war guy's workout shirt on top. Not sure if other people notice or even care, but so far I have not gotten any stare or comment positive or negative.

One positive effect is since I enjoy wearing women's workout wears, it is not such a drag to go to gym and hop on the treadmill any more.

Anyone else wear women's workout attire to the gym?

Thanks,
    Daliah
    Last edited by Daliah; 12-10-2018 at 12:35 AM.
    Daliah Hermes