I've never purged due to a feeling of masculine inadequacies or whatever. Before figuring out women's sizes and styles of dresses I donated dresses that did not fit well. There was a period of time when I felt shame and all that rubbish and just did not buy anything. Now I just buy what and when I want. I have 162 dresses and too much lingerie. I freely admit I have a compulsive desire to "collect" or buy women's clothing.....retail therapy.

Where do I hide all that stuff. In about twenty xerox boxes which are stacked up in our rec room which is now a dump site for over indulging in just about anything. My wife does not snoop. I think she is afraid of finding out what she may find. Even given permission she will not open the door or drawers to my armoire.

I don't know where Judy hides all her stuff now. I would not appreciate my wife tossing anything I own out....PERIOD. I would hate to be in an marriage where a wife felt it was alright to just toss everything. So much hostility. I would be single.