Thread: Lots of Vikky time

Aspiring Member

Lots of Vikky time

Hi Folks

My SO has had to go away for a couple of weeks unexpectedly to help a close relative with an urgent problem and will be back for Christmas.

Sadly Vikky has left been behind! Normally I am in a DADT situation so dressing around the house has been limited. Not now, its been a great opportunity to dress and be myself. Also I have never been out dressed – it doesn’t help that I have a beard.

So now I have been underdressing with panty girdle, bra slip under drab virtually all the time out and about, only time without has been a couple of pre-Christmas social occasions, but they were a good opportunity for girl watching – what they wear, mannerisms etc.

Been dressed around the house almost all the rest of the time, changing what I am wearing at three or four hour intervals, doing housework, a bit of DIY and other odd jobs. Plan to put Christmas decs up over the weekend – en femme of course.

Have been on Amazon and other online sites and ordered Vikky some Christmas pressies and they have started arriving, and have some other femme plans for the coming week while I have the opportunity. Watch this space for news and I hope some images.

I could grow to like this!!!

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Vikky,

Sounds like you're having your biggest Christmas present early.

Not to put a damper on it but make sure you know just when your SO is coming home so she doesn't turn up to give you another surprise, hi I'm home!

Vicky, Good for you. Enjoy your time alone.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Now is the time to lose the beard.
    Joan58

Reality Check
    Yes, a beard severely limits your ability to go out in public as a woman. Even inside the home, at least for me, looking in the mirror and seeing my self as a woman is a big thrill. A beard would certainly dampen that thrill.
    Krisi

Just enjoy the heck out of it. These times don't come as often we DADT CDs would like. My wife was gone for a week once and I stayed dressed, with every morning showering and fixing my makeup, refreshing it during the day the whole time. I loved it and felt so relaxed doing it. I'll be watching for some pictures of and updates.

Definitely get rid of the beard. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Very calming

Nothing like it. I am lucky enough to have a wife that lets me dress. I spent all day Sunday dressed in my yellow short prom dress with black thigh highs, yellow bikini panty, yellow bra, and black patent leather high heel boots. Also full make-up. I made breakfast for her and dinner in appreciation for the girl time. I was so relaxed.

Vikky....sounds wonderful! Enjoy your pink fog and enjoy being yourself!