Thread: Haven't been on in a while

Haven't been on in a while

I haven't been on in a while and here's why. Thanksgiving break spent with family, deer season in Texas and getting meat for the year, grandkids playing basketball seems like every night, and now Christmas is coming up. I found my self though wearing my panties some days when visiting the relatives, wearing panties sitting on the deer stand under my hunting gear which is almost all a type of smooth camo nylon and a couple times wearing some old runners in them panty hose for warmth. I just haven't had time to think about dressing to the max but still I was satisfied on the inside by just these items. My question is what and how much dressing does it take to satisfy that longing to be dressed for you. I'm thinking every one has varying degrees to be satisfied by that blessing or cursed desire that we have to get dolled up?
    You can tell I had a lot of time to think about this as this has not been a great year for setting a deer stand and I've had a long time to think about things.

I keep my toenails painted all the time and wear panties exclusively. I dress in miad mode at home 2 to 3 times a week. This helps but still doesn't fully satisfy my needs. I don't get many opportunities to dress fully (only once every other month or so at the moment). What would satisfy me? I'm not sure but these half measures only goo so far. I really need full femme presentation on a much more regular basis.

Some years ago, fed up with the constant feelings of compulsion, frustration vs opportunity, and the ensuing depression that sometimes resulted, I made the decision that I would make it my policy to dress for at least 15 minutes every day, even when It was inconvenient, or I didn't feel like it. I was still working back then, so it wasn't always easy.

It turned out to be a revelation. I managed to stick with it long enough to experience a change from a feeling of compulsion, to a habit. Because it was a habit, and I knew I would be in my pretty clothes the next day, it became much easier and less frustrating to change back to drab when necessary. The feelings of compulsion and periodic depression lifted noticeably.

Nowadays I am retired, and something of a caregiver, so I am in skirts for the better part of most days. It is no longer an issue for me in that way. But I would recommend this method for those sisters who want to escape the compulsion/frustration cycle.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I dress to suit the occasion and if it was hunting it would be panties and hunting gear.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I can go a long time with no womens clothing under or over. Often, too tired to go through the work of dressing up. I bought two Ebay dresses, and a skirt but have not even gotten all dressed in them yet. Money problems right now, due to veterinarian bills, and i lost 300 dollars on slot machines last week. Need to find part time work. I need to get a will made, soon , too.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 12-11-2018 at 07:46 PM.

Hell-o Jaylyn,

Good to see ya back, how was the hunt? (Other than the panties and nylons)
    I can, and have gone for what I consider fairly long periods of time, meaning months, without dressing.
    I’m pretty much all or nothing, and don’t care to underdress. I find just a bit of comfort
    in keeping myself in ready to dress condition. Looking back at previous pics, or even contemplating
    my next outfit will also take the edge off of that urge, or need, to dress feeling.
    Then there’s always shopping, wether it’s online, or in store.

Now if you were me...you’d be hunting in comfort through the window of my living room, or bedroom, or dining room. Hell, pick any window I’m being over-run with these things! I gotta get myself a freezer!
    HELP!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Wow hell on heels, I have a pretty similar thing with me, I usually have to go all out but looking at selfies of myself does do the trick sometimes. I also like having my toe nails always done Elizabeth G lol