Thread: Finally an outing

Finally an outing

I finally had a chance to go out as Tiffany. Saturday night I managed to be kid free so decided to go to a club in Orlando, Shaved my legs, a first, got dressed in a denim mini skirt, tan and blue flowing top and denim wedges. I think and so did the bartender that my makeup looked good. Was just so great to be out and about. I didn't get to meet many gurls because it turned out to be lesbian night at the club. And of course, fate had to intervene after a couple hours with a non urgent crisis that I had to handle. So Cinderella turned back into Cinderfella. But it felt soooo god just being me for a change.

Good for you Tiffany!

You had a great time, and broke the ice.

Keep Living the Dream!

Tiffany there will be other nights.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Tiffany, I LOVE the lesbians at our LGBT nite club! They seem to enjoy T's and u should get out on the dance floor. They always come up and start dancing with us!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I did have a good time, just being dressed up and out was great. No one was mean or rude. It just wasn't getting cranked up yet when I had to go. I will be back when I can stay til closing. I am happy being out and about. I could be at the mall or whatever, I'm just looking to meet other girls like me in Orlando for friends and fun

Glad you had a good time. I’m going out to a club Friday for my first time!

I find nothing more thrilling than getting a motel room, spending hours to getting ready to go out to a club or where ever. Stepping outside, heeks clicking on the pavement, wind blowing my dress, strutting my stuff... Nothing better!!

Jody, how was your club night? All you wanted? Doesn"t matter cause you were out and about. Yes Julie B I love getting ready and the thrill of being out and about, hearing my heels clack, smell of my make up and taste of my lipstick. Just heavenly

Well done Tiffany, that first time out the door is always thrilling and a key to many more steps out.

Hugs,

From another Tiffany