Thread: Crossdressing sanctuary.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Crossdressing sanctuary.

Hello ladies,

So I am going to school two hours from my home. I ultimately decided that the commute was too time and gas consuming. I ended up building a small camper trailer to stay in during the week while i attend school and work a part time job. This camper build has served the dual purpose of housing all of my girly things and giving me a private space where I can present as female. It has solar power. A bathroom and shower. I have a heater for the winter and will install an ac for the summer. The thing is I’ve only spent about $2000 so far and it’s not the prettiest but it is safe, comfortable and effective. It’s also very small and light so i pull it with my small suv. I wonder if anyone else has done this or thought of doing it. This camper was a rushed project for me to get by in my busy schedule but i have considered making more (and taking my time to make them look more attractive) to sell. Is it crazy to think that some crossdressers would be interested in something like that? My main market approach is for traveling contractors or hobbyists but it occurred to me that some CDs may like the private separate space. Anyway if you’re more curious about it you can message me for my YouTube channel about it. I finish school in June and I’m still brain storming what type of work I’d like to go into. So I’m feeling out all sorts of ideas.
    Attached Images Attached Images