Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crossdressing sanctuary.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    There are rules in some areas that pertain to just pulling into WalMart or other parking lot and taking up residence for several nights so a dedicated camper draws attention pretty quickly with police but a trailer like Ashley's is more nondescript and looks more like a tool trailer or equipment trailer not living quarters.
    Skin it with aluminum might be a good idea to keep the exposed wood covered.
    Years ago I had a 5th wheel goose neck enclosed race car trailer that had a small section with bunk beds in the nose and I always thought making one into a complete living unit would be cool.
    You could make a bedroom area and a living room kitchen area and still have an area for a bathroom and shower plus storage for essentials.
    Lots of room on top for solar panels and frame in an area to store your batteries/water tanks etc.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 12-12-2018 at 01:41 PM.

I have a musician friend that spends many nights in his van because he does gigs far from home. Kind of like being on the road on and off. He just worked on getting it insulated to the max and manages to keep warm during the winter. He has different places where he can get away with parking overnight. His wife also travels with him.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Ressie touring is a rough life indeed.

Hi Ashley!! Where are you going to school? I grew up in southern Maryland and lived outside Annapolis now. I love your idea and have often thought about having something that. Good Luck and I look forward to seeing more updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    There are rules in some areas that pertain to just pulling into WalMart or other parking lot and taking up residence for several nights so a dedicated camper draws attention pretty quickly with police but a trailer like Ashley's is more nondescript and looks more like a tool trailer or equipment trailer not living quarters.
    Skin it with aluminum might be a good idea to keep the exposed wood covered.
    Years ago I had a 5th wheel goose neck enclosed race car trailer that had a small section with bunk beds in the nose and I always thought making one into a complete living unit would be cool.
    You could make a bedroom area and a living room kitchen area and still have an area for a bathroom and shower plus storage for essentials.
    Lots of room on top for solar panels and frame in an area to store your batteries/water tanks etc.
    (But dear, where would you keep your sweet, girlie clothes?"

Roxanne Lanyon
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

As far as restroom stuff. I have a system that comestains number 1 and I try to avoid number two in the camper. But if I do. I have rv bathroom pouches that cure the waste so it can be put in the trash. Yes I have a shower. And thanks everyone for the feedback. I have a dedicated parking spot that I rent. But on the go. The nice thing is it’s small. Only 5x11 and less than 2000lbs.

Ashley I have had everything from a motor home, 40 foot camper pull type and now a 36 foot fifth wheel. They make some very small campers that are very light already and that was my first on. I my wife and I got very close in the ten foot one really fast. It was cheap and we traveled every where and stayed in it for a month at a time. We learned there's a reason to have a big one. We got caught in a bad tropical storm on the Texas coast in a motor home and it was literally bouncing. I now listen to the weather reports when we travel all the time now. I can tell you if we had not been in the motor home and been in the ten foot camper I'd probably not be here typing. There are advantages to a well built camper. The one we have now we've stayed in it traveling thru snow storms and tornado weather, from hail to high winds and I'm glad we gave up the small living type camper. I suggest getting one that's good pay it out and get the best you can afford. I know there's a satisfaction factor in building your own but you could very well have as much invested in it as you would a new or second hand good one when your thru. Both will serve as a place to keep your girly clothes. JMHO

That's an excellent idea. I know guys that meet 2 or three and share a storage but yours is portable, that's gives you a lot of mobility as a girl...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Banned Read only
    Tear drop makeup campers are great for places/cities with know crossdresser locker rentals.

mini Trailers cost from $900-$25,000++
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by traciethetg; 12-13-2018 at 05:35 PM.