Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wearing heels in public in guy mode

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-12 at 8.17.14 PM.jpgWhatsApp Image 2018-12-12 at 8.17.18 PM.jpg
    Well, I wore these today at gas station.. Will take pic outside and share..

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 9.07.33 PM.jpg So I like Tony Grahams look and would love to go for it minus make up.. I dont wanna come out but I like the look on the faces of men and women when they see me in heels

They look great. However, not something I would do in guy mode.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I find it funny how you say you don't want to "come out" yet you do things to make people wonder. Why is that?
    Maybe its a way you can convey to others you are a CD without actually saying it.
    I really have a hard time understanding why people do things just for the shock value.
    Its your thing so enjoy what you do I don't need to understand it I guess.

Those are beautiful shoes. I really like them
    Stay inspired
    Amy

Well, since I don't own any "guy" shoes, every time I step out the door I'm wearing womens (aka - mine) shoes. Ok, so I'm not usually flaunting that they are womens. In fact, they are chosen because they look fairly androgynous. For years I wore Payless "Believe" loafers. When they dropped the style, I had to switch to something else which is now their "Kelly" slip resistant loafer. My calf boots do have a 2" heel and I wear them a great deal, especially in the winter. Same for my "booties" although I usually stick with block heels. Do I sometimes "push" the envelope? Heck yeah. Sometimes I will wear my patent-trimmed Mary Janes. Or my double side zip loafers. I have only two pair of sandals, a pair of black gladiators and a black pair of platform wedge's (Ryans).
    Now I will add, I wear and have worn girls/womens shoes for over 50 years. I have a VERY narrow foot (AAA) and a high arch so finding boys/mens shoes was both a problem and expensive when I was growing up. When I was 8, I was being fitted for shoes and the lady fitting me stopped after the 3rd or 4th pair and said (something like) lets try something. She came back with a pair of shoes, I put them on and they fit perfectly. They were girls penny loafers. At a bunch less than my regular shoes. Now Mom didn't tell me they were girls, I would find out several years later when I found the exact same pair of shoes I was wearing at the time in my (girl) Cousins closet.
    So, your going to wear heels? Well, enjoy them. I do know (I watch) people (especially women) look at your shoes. If they are remotely feminine you get "the look". Now that may be a "I know what your wearing" look, or the "I like what your wearing look". But they notice. I very rarely get a look for any of my loafers or tennis shoes. The boots will on occasion catch a look, the booties less often. The gladiators so far I haven't seen anyone care. The platforms? well, I haven't worn them with anything but too-long jeans yet and if your just standing they really aren't that noticeable (mostly covered). But start walking or sit down and they have red blaring beacons with large arrows pointing at them. Them you just have to own the moment.
    Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I find it funny how you say you don't want to "come out" yet you do things to make people wonder. Why is that?
    Maybe its a way you can convey to others you are a CD without actually saying it.
    I really have a hard time understanding why people do things just for the shock value.
    Its your thing so enjoy what you do I don't need to understand it I guess.
    Haha.. I donno.. I am a good looking guy but I guess I get a kick when I see women looking at me from dating perspective but then see that I am wearing heels.. but then they initiate small talk with me, I like that part I like being seen as a sissy by people.. But i do it discretely.. Like when i m visiting a different town or place. not in my neighborhood.. One time I went to see a place for rent and wore heels.. When the girls asked me about it, I told them that I am a sissy.. They loved it, giggled and told me that I am not allowed to wear guy clothes if I am at home.. I chickened out in the end and didnt take that place.. But i really liked being treated that way...
    At the same time, i feel strangely comfortable in women's clothing, more confident and free...

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea2656 View Post
    They look great. However, not something I would do in guy mode.
    Trust me, I talked to guys wearing heels, I had absolutely normal conversations.. But i have also come across as freaks.. one guy literally rubbed his guy part against me in the queue at gas station counter..

Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
    Leonal,

Can I ask, do you go out fully enfemme at any time and if not is it your intention to do so?
    I do want to ubut I dont want to go all the way.. I want to let the women know that i am a man who is dressed up..I haev opened up to a couple of my gal pals and they tell me all their personal experience, like the guy they dated and what they did in bed etc.. They dont treat me like they treat normal guy friend anymore...

I dont know why some here are so against others wearing things but I have done pretty much all of it. Skirts, a dress, heels, bra with and without forms all otherwise presenting as Male. It is even more fun to do multiples like a skirt and heels ( which are my 2 favorite things) but be plainly a guy. I dont do it for shock but because I am wearing what I want. I'm surprised you haven't gotten hell for wanting to be a sissy.

I have a few pairs of boots with heels ranging from 2-1/2" to almost 4", block heels. Some look like "granny" boots, some look like western boots. I wear them any where, even to work. The higher heel gives them away if one was to really look at them. I don't wear stiletto heel pumps in public, I can not walk that good in them to not draw attention.

There is a high heel group or two on the 'net. I belong to one. There are guys there that don't dress, but wear every sort of women's shoes in public imaginable. One guy wears thigh high boots with stiletto heels to work regularly. Guys will post picks wearing shorts in the summer with cork wedges and sandals. One guy will crossdress and wear skirts and heels, totally on male mode. Neck up, all male, neck down, at first glance, flat chested female. I have seen several pictures of him I have to admit, he looks damn good. We have at least one guy here that wears heels in a sort of male mode with skirts. Waist up, male, waist down female, and he carries it well.

I wore a pair of nude 4 inch heel Nine West pumps in a convenience store today and the clerk noticed and told me she loved my shoes. I said thank you and we continued our conversation. I don’t wear them for anyone other than myself. I like them and if you do that’s great if you don’t I don’t care. I’m about pleasing myself not anyone else

Guy in heels

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    I have a few pairs of boots with heels ranging from 2-1/2" to almost 4", block heels. Some look like "granny" boots, some look like western boots. I wear them any where, even to work. The higher heel gives them away if one was to really look at them. I don't wear stiletto heel pumps in public, I can not walk that good in them to not draw attention.

There is a high heel group or two on the 'net. I belong to one. There are guys there that don't dress, but wear every sort of women's shoes in public imaginable. One guy wears thigh high boots with stiletto heels to work regularly. Guys will post picks wearing shorts in the summer with cork wedges and sandals. One guy will crossdress and wear skirts and heels, totally on male mode. Neck up, all male, neck down, at first glance, flat chested female. I have seen several pictures of him I have to admit, he looks damn good. We have at least one guy here that wears heels in a sort of male mode with skirts. Waist up, male, waist down female, and he carries it well.
    Hello
    Are you talking of hhplace? Or hh4men ? Which are run together
    I am a great addict to hh. And a member of that site.

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    i'm intrigued to say the least.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Pierre and Pumped, The friend I mentioned in post #9 is also a member at HHPlace and you would know him for sure.
    Crissy

About six months ago I saw a guy at a coffee shop come out of the mens bathroom wearing high heel boots and a knee length black skirt.
    It made me feel good all day, you know that feeling when you feel your not the only crazy person.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Ok. Not surprising!

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by wbdavid View Post
    I dont know why some here are so against others wearing things but I have done pretty much all of it. Skirts, a dress, heels, bra with and without forms all otherwise presenting as Male. It is even more fun to do multiples like a skirt and heels ( which are my 2 favorite things) but be plainly a guy. I dont do it for shock but because I am wearing what I want. I'm surprised you haven't gotten hell for wanting to be a sissy.
    I don't think people here are against wearing female clothing or shoes while still appearing as a male, you are free do wear whatever is legal in your community. I think people are just warning you that the public doesn't accept men wearing skirts, women's heels, etc.. Sure, you may not get called out in pubic but that doesn't mean you're being accepted. People are laughing to themselves and wondering what's wrong with you.

Travel a couple hundred miles from home and do this and you're probably OK. Do it in your hometown and you will hurt your family and your career.

BTW: Deep down, you are doing this for shock or to get attention.
    Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
    Hello
    Are you talking of hhplace? Or hh4men ? Which are run together
    I am a great addict to hh. And a member of that site.
    Yes to HHPlace!

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Had to chime in here.

I have no desire to present as female but I love my heels and skirts. I only ever dress “50/50” and I think that I look pretty nice, I understand that if I was to go out most people would not agree, so that feeling is just for me.

If I will ever be brave enough to go out dressed it will emphatically NOT be for shock value or attention, it will be in spite of it.

I haven't worn high heels in public while in guy mode (never been outside in female mode). I have worn low heel women's shoes while in guy mode many times. I wear boots under jeans very often and also have two dress shoe (black and brown) that I wear while dressed in typical business casual clothing. My wife helped pick these shoes for me. If she left they passed as men's shoes, then she had no problems with me wearing them outside.

I often wear heels while doing errands and shopping around town. Never at work or when in the company of my male social groups, though. Most are 4" to 4-1/2" spikes with pointy toes. Boots, either knee high or ankle length, have become my favorites lately, although I have all kinds of styles and colors. Except in the friendly environment of my hair and nail salons, no one has ever commented on them. Extra long pants can help disguise them, although I don't always bother.

I don't do this to flaunt my TG status or make any kind of statement. It's mainly so I can break in my shoes and get more experience walking moderate distances on "real life" surfaces outdoors. As everybody who has tried it knows, this is physically much more challenging than just wearing heels around the house. Arthritis and a couple of other chronic medical conditions limit my ability to exercise and achieve flexible and graceful movements anyway, and I need all the practice I can get to keep my feet and ankles in shape for my "real" femme mode outings. I try to wear heels a minimum of a couple of hours each day just to keep up this exercise routine. Plus, they look and sound cool!

I've never been challenged about this and have been able to grow more relaxed about it over time. If you're nervous about it, start with lower block or wedge heels and a long pair of pants to help cover them. With experience, work up to higher and thinner heels and pointier toes. I'm sure I'm known behind my back as "that weird guy with the heels and long nails" in a number of the places I visit regularly, but I've always been treated respectfully, and have a lot of fun doing it.

- Diane

I wear all type of shoes in guy mode. Heels, wedges, flats. Never really get a negative comment. I have bought only women shoes for a long time. I can’t remember the last time I bought male shoes. Male shoes are boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I don't think people here are against wearing female clothing or shoes while still appearing as a male, you are free do wear whatever is legal in your community. I think people are just warning you that the public doesn't accept men wearing skirts, women's heels, etc.. Sure, you may not get called out in pubic but that doesn't mean you're being accepted. People are laughing to themselves and wondering what's wrong with you.

Travel a couple hundred miles from home and do this and you're probably OK. Do it in your hometown and you will hurt your family and your career.

I know my career is safe hell I'm not even allowed to quit, and my family knows so neither of those is a problem. I am who and or what I am and do what I like and refuse to hide in my home to do it. As to what is wrong with me as far as the "normal public goes" there isnt enough time to run through the list.

I routinely wear women’s boots and booties with my Old Navy Flirt jeans in guy mode. One pair of mid calf side zip boots has a clearly feminine 3 inch heel. A SA in target made a point of sitting on the floor and pretending to do something on the bottom shelf so she could see my heel under my jeans. I just grinned. I love the way it feels to walk in them. For me it’s just the next step in not giving a shit about what others think. I had on my flirts and booties the other day and watched a women’s eyes go straight from booties to my face. I just smiled and kept walking. My wife recently went walking around an outdoor shopping center with me completely dressed. She just kept telling me to own it, have fun and don’t worry about someone I will never see again. Easier said than done but I’m doing it and it’s getting easier each time so my advice to anyone is that if you want to wear somet then own it and don’t worry about it. If you can’t do that, wait til you can so you don’t slink around as mentioned earlier.

That's great! Have fun

Skirt_guy, I say good for you and that you are an amazing member here with some very good advice.
    Crissy

Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 2.07.12 AM.jpg
    I am thinking about wearing these shoes in public in guy mode.. You think people will notice it?