Thread: Enjoying the sensations of femininity in male mode.

Enjoying the sensations of femininity in male mode.

Like everyone else here I enjoy getting completely dressed with makeup, wig etc but I am also very aware that I could never pass in public so I keep that behind closed doors. Since my wife died 15 years ago, I’ve gradually experimented with incorporating female clothing into my every day male dressing without making it too obvious. Under dressing came first and like many here jeans were the first outerwear followed by turtleneck sweaters in winter
    and tee’s in summer. I’ve always had a shoe fetish so I really like wearing women’s shoes that can pass, not easy to accomplish with a 11 ½ male size. I do have some cute sufficiently passable loafers, sandals and other flats. My favorite footwear though is boots, which brings me to the reason for writing this post.

Last night I had the urge to go the full makeup (for me) route and this morning when shaving I noticed a good bit of mascara remained. I had planned to go grocery shopping but since I have ventured out before with mascara, instead of removing it I freshened it a bit. Then I added a coating of L’Oreal spiced cider lipstick which is just a bit darker than my natural lip color to cover the traces of last night’s red. For good measure I added some perfume behind my ears.

So off I went to Kroger’s in my skinny Jag jeans with the curly embroidery on the back pockets, a black cable knit turtleneck, my black Madden Girl bomber jacket and my black Long Tall Sally Chelsea boots with 1½ heels. The heels on those boots are very hard so they make that delicious clicking sound when walking. It was kind of a sensory delight as I could smell the aroma of my perfume, taste my lipstick and hear my clicking heels. I could also admire my shiny nails as I picked items from the shelves.

Anyway it put grocery shopping into a whole new light and I shall repeat. The best thing happened as I left the store. An attractive woman in a Salvation Army uniform was ringing her bell and as I slid a few dollars in her bucket, she said, “I really like your shoes.” Kind of amazing and confirmed what I’ve observed before; woman really notice shoes, but, then, so do I.

Just had to share this to see if others have had similar experiences.

As Iv'e said before grocery shopping is my favorite mundane thing to do, every time you never know what might happen and no one is out to impress anyone so it's business as usual. Sounds like you were more femme than you thought and blended nicely, good for you. Compliments from strangers are always welcome.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Hip pads and femme jeans are about as brave as I'm willing to go (sometimes corset underneath). Otherwise, my man costume is thick enough where no one fives it a second glance. SOMEDAY (probably sooner than I think) I'll be as brave as you and some of the other girls on the forum!

I like to call it "Hybrid mode" I get a bit more daring each time.....

Lisa
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

Quite often I do grocery-runs in a "mostly-fem" mode also. Ladies Jeans, Sneakers, Tops---often covered with a man-jacket that I wear for these early-mng trips.Gloves often cover my Nails-- and the ls jacket covers the Bracelets and Watch. Underdress with unpadded bra- and the usual Panties. Since these trips are on-foot---wear Ladies Sneakers with girly socks. No one seems to notice anything, or comment No makeup or lipstick, tho. Toni G.. Man-hat & shades complete the look. Do have many prs of Ladies Shades---and those wd be Real Obvious.
    "Seen by Many---Clocked by Any??"
    In the Snowbird Zone

@toni you just described my most common look. Only difference is I usually go a neutral top.
    Erm but I do add lippy. I have several that are quite subtle. Enough to cause a double-take in the observant.

Hi Joanna,
    I did the same too recently. Went to a museum in all girls clothes and on one hand it was a big non-event (nobody seemed to care and all interactions were positive) and on the other hand it was an event bc it very enjoyable to me!

I chose an outfit that was more androgynous, but it was more obvious in person (at least it felt that way), particularly the boots!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have not really had the sensation of being female in male mode, sometimes a little androgynous but that is about all.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Wearing female intimates under male clothing is the next best thing to bring dressed complete fem.

Joanna,

I feel you're a little less stealthy than you think. You can be sure that if she noticed your shoes she noticed other things as well.

If that's the case, and I really think it is, then you're doing what lots of us do and going out dressed and not passing.

Isn't it time to reevaluate your thoughts about going outfully dressed and have even more fun and satisfaction by at least giving being fully femme while out and about a go?

In line with the season, passing, bah humbug!

Aspiring Member
    Joanna, and Michelle (#7) to put the other side of the coin from Helen (#10) there is nothing wrong at all in being out, however you want to be, and not passing. If you're happy with it, then just go for it. The just being out there, in the world, showing the world the real you, there is no better feeling. This morning I filled the car with petrol and when I returned I was smiling. I never used to smile when I filled the car with petrol. And you know what, the world isn't anywhere near as scary as many here think, and I for far too long thought. Ok, it's not for everyone, but if it's for you, then get out and be happy.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Oh how I hate the terms passing and blending. Joanna, just be yourself, whatever that is, and life will be good. What really annoys me about this forum is when someone talks about going out androgenous like Michelle (love the outfit Michelle - welcome to my world ) the usual response is "why not try full femme"? My advise, find out who you truely are and just be that person. Step out of the box, throw off the blinkers of the gender binary, and look at your soul. Is it masculine, feminine or, as I suspect, a mixture of the two? If it's a mixture then why not present yourself as such? Happy days ahead if you do .

I've been making new camis from satin slips, gathering the front a little to pull around my breasts, and sewing in the side seams to cling a little around my waist. It is a wonderful way to feel caressed under the slinky andro women's shirts i favor. Certain panty fabrics provide massage as well-combined with just the right fit- delicious!

Remember the ad from decades ago ? "Playtex bras- Only she knows for sure..."
    We are all beautiful...!

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyLawrence View Post
    ...My advise, find out who you truely are and just be that person. Step out of the box, throw off the blinkers of the gender binary, and look at your soul. Is it masculine, feminine or, as I suspect, a mixture of the two? If it's a mixture then why not present yourself as such? Happy days ahead if you do .
    Daisy, that IMO is really well said. We are all at various points on the spectrum and maybe I didn't make myself well understood. The clothes i described are pretty much what I wear everyday , varying only color and fit. They are me. My daughter and I have a small pet supply and service store which I "work" at a few hours a day so there's lots of interaction with customers. It's all good.