Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Women's jeans in drab

All my jeans are female jeans and I don't tuck or have a problem. They fit better than men's jeans and since I am a thrift store shopper I find that the womens clothing is in much better conditions that the men's stuff.
    Chantal what a person decides to wear on their feet is heir choice. I have sometimes worn ankle boots with a heel just because I felt like it. Maybe not stilettos or something very femme but it depends on my mood

Those new Size 10's

Size10GV.jpg

Gold Member
    I have maybe 4 or 5 pr. of Women's Jeans. I get them form Women With-In. They fit great.
    I wear them every day, the only exception is when I have to wear a suit.
    I have no problem with room, Even my wife approved of me wearing them out of the house.
    I under dress every day, so the only DAB I wear is a men's Polo shirt, got to have a pocket
    for the Cell Phone.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I could tell from your post u don't tuck, Helen. If u did? You'd sport a female like flat front even in the titest women's skinny jeans!
    Sherry,

Sorry but in fact If in femme mode I always tuck. I'll sometimes go tucked when in drab if the mood takes me. It's just that I have tried on my femme jeans while not tucked and it didn't feel that comfortable and as you rightly point out, it gives a flatter front if tucked.

Wearing hip and bum pads makes femme jeans fit all that bit more snugly, pulling the crotch tighter. No padding and I probably could get away wearing them while not tucked but it's not something I'd choose to do.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Wig/forms = tuck

Androgynous guy, no tuck

I have several pair, but recently purchased my now favorite lady jeans. Ordered a pair of Old Navy mid-rise original straight leg. Plain back pockets, so they don’t scream GIRL JEANS! Wow, more stretchy and comfy than any of my others. Bought talls in a 36” length too! Perfecto! On sale now, so I need to order a few more. -Meg

Have several pr that I wear on occasion. Elastic-waist types that aren't too tight. Tend to wear Tunics & Long Tees over them- so whether tucked-or-not is not an issue. And now that its getting colder--tend to have a long Sweater or Jacket on anyway. Keep Blending. Toni G..
    "Seen by Many---Clocked by Any??"
    In the Snowbird Zone

I’ve been wearing women’s jeans, shorts, and tee shirts for years. Always untucked. It’s just my style.

Stretchy panties, stretchy jeans all very comfortable, but then I'm not trying to appear female.

Been trying several brands and styles and settled on Old Navy Flirt. I wear a 16 Tall but its important to know that they also sell 16 Long. Talls are 36 inseam and longs are 34 inseam which is reduced considerably after the first wash. I was wearing 16longs tonight with the brown booties I advertised in another thread and got a once over by a lady at the grocery. I just grinned. The fit of the Flirt’s is awesome. Tight thigh and butt and I buy the boot cut to go over heels in drab.

I have a pair of Gloria Vanderbilt 18 Amanda jeans if anyone wants to buy them as well as Lane Bryant 16L jeans.

Aspiring Member
    Only this year did I discover women's jeans. Nearly all of my collection is dresses and I wanted to try on a pair of skinny jeans since I think skinny jeans/stilettos is a very sexy look. Once I slipped on the pair of skinny jeans...what a RUSH!...I was upset with myself since I had been missing out on this for decades. Of course, what followed next was my desire to add skinny jeans to my collection. So I go from 0 pairs to probably 30 pairs. Mainly skinny, but I found Skinny Kick to be the style I absolutely love. Whereas I wear a size 12 in dresses, my jean size is 8. Size 12 jeans are just way too big. I prefer the flat front look so I tuck with a pair of tight panties. Women's jeans feel so much better than mens. When my wife goes away at the end of the month fo visit her family, I'll be wearing my Skinny Kick jeans along with my heeled boots177838_6_1400x1400.jpg and plan on spending the day thrift store shopping. This girl loves to shop.

I only own women's jeans. I wear them in drab and work construction and nobody notices. I like American Eagle, and my everydays are Old Navy Sweetheart, size 10 medium length. For the part-time dressers, they're great. My unaware friend was at a Costco one day and called me to ask what size pants I wear because they had a sale on mens heavy duty work pants and I accidentally told him size 10. Unaware of clothing sizes, he said he can't find a 10. I realized what I said, but he didn't get it.... Close one!

Reality Check
    All my jeans are from the women's department at Walmart. Nothing fancy, just the $20 ones. I wear them in male mode and they fit just fine with no tucking or adjustments. I like them because they fit better than men's jeans in the hips and butt. Like others, I have some leftover men's jeans to wear for yard work, etc.

I have women's jean shorts that I wear in male mode in warm weather. Not short shorts, Bermuda shorts. They are like men's shorts but slimmer, just like the jeans.
    Krisi

I wear women's jeans all the time, I love the way they feel and fit

I have been wearing womens jeans for a couple a year, I have no men's jeans anymore. I never had to do anything at all, they are snug but are very elastic. I love the soft elastic feel of them. I know men's jeans now come with the same stretchy properties of women's too though. I'd love to wear the skinny ones, but have to stay with the straight leg for my wife's sake.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

I only wear women's jeans sans all the studs and rhinestones. Why would a cross dresser even consider wearing men's jeans?

That's the only jeans I have and after all these yrs of tucking I don't have to they just go into auto tuck.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Helen, when I wear my GV jeans in male mode I don't tuck, there's enough give in the crotch to handle my small package. For my skinny jeans, I would pull back as I do when in female mode - I don't tuck in the pure sense but can still achieve a flat front easily.

I always wear women's jeans. Thinking about it I did that a while before I ever put on a frock. Wife had lost weight, I'd gained. She said 'try these', I resisted (ha, the now-reluctant wife 'forced' me into CDing. Must mention this to her!). She then gave me a pair with the fly the male way round (right-hand fasten). I relented. And they were super comfy. No problems downstairs.
    Now they're all I wear, regardless of zip placement. If someone's noticing maybe I need to remind them where my face is.
    I've even bought my own skinny fit which are stretchy enough for 'his' bits.
    So... Meh. Jeans are jeans.
    That said, got my eye on some lovely embroidered ones. They want me. Wife won't mind round the house but out in male mode? Hmm. That'd need a risk assessment. They do want me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne K View Post
    I’ve been wearing women’s jeans, shorts, and tee shirts for years. Always untucked. It’s just my style.
    Same here, in fact it was my wife who first suggested I wear women's jeans before ever I knew myself I wanted to cross dress. Just more comfortable, and suited me.

The way the fashion trends are going for mens jeans I still have to skip some pairs due to obscene bulging, lol.

Mens and womens jeans are kind of merging

...except for the pockets :/

....sometimes there are NO pockets

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    If I’m wearing women’s jeans in drab, I don’t worry about tucking, I just squeeze & go. I think of it as owning the look
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Aspiring Member
    I have some women's jeans that are quite generously cut at the front so there's no need to tuck, and I'll happily wear them in guy mode.
    I never wear my tighter women's jeans in guy mode. If I did, I'd definitely have to tuck.