Thread: Women's jeans in drab

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Women's jeans in drab

There's been a few threads recently about members who go out wearing what are obviously women's jeans.

I have one pair of femme jeans and they're cut such that if I don't tuck when wearing them then things can get a little squished if you know what I mean. There's not the space for the man bits.

So do those who wear femme jeans in androgynous mode go tucked or just squeeze things in?

EDIT;

As ever threads drift off message and many of the later replies are just telling which brand of jeans or how many pairs someone owns and not answering the question. So can I respectfully remind folks that I asked; do those who wear femme jeans in androgynous mode go tucked or just squeeze things in
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 12-14-2018 at 11:49 AM.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed