Thread: Waking up in something sexy

Waking up in something sexy

I woke up from a deep sleep this morning and feeling my negligee brush my shoulders, my first thought of the day was how sexy and cute I felt. It was a nice way to wake up. And then coffee.

Love wearing sleepwear, it completes the feeling of being femm. It reminds you everytime you awake in the middle of the night.

I love that "morning" feeling. I feel ever so complete!
    Roxanne lanyon

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaiden View Post
    I woke up from a deep sleep this morning and feeling my negligee brush my shoulders, my first thought of the day was how sexy and cute I felt. It was a nice way to wake up. And then coffee.
    I adore my coffee in the morning - and other things.
    Roxanne
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

I agree it’s a good way to start the day.
    Crissy

We are in nightwear for 20-30% of our day, so it is a significant and special time to enjoy our sense of identity and interaction with our clothing - which is touching us so sweetly
    We are all beautiful...!

Aspiring Member
    I sleep in nightwear almost every night. Its lovely.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Is there any other way to wake up in the morning?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    The best part of waking up is the feel of a silky nylon nighty covering your body.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    After being rudely awakend by my various women's nite wear tied in knots or strangling me, I gave all that up!

Now, I just wear a girdle, a tite work out bra, and forms! Sexy and sleep sound all nite long!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Add a bra and forms and it is perfect

armchair philosopher ElianaFrozenflame's Avatar
    I can't think of a better way to wake up!

I just love waking up in my nightie, especially since I always wear a bra and my forms as well.
    What a wonderful way to start the day.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Gold Member
    Wearing a Baby Doll Nightie is the best way to go to sleep.
    I love the collection I have.
    Rader

I have this Edwardian cotton camisole that my wife bought for me and the matching short bloomers. Love them! My other 'go to' is a conventional slip. I love waking up with these!

https://www.hipsandcurves.com/plus-s...-lace-camisole

It's from 'hips and curves' but I don't have much of either :/ don't care! Love them anyway

I wish I had clothes of my own do I could wake up in the ****tiest black leggings and pink tank tops you can imagine

I love waking up and feeling my bra and enhancers. If only my books were real...

I also love the feeling of a nightgown.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    After being rudely awakend by my various women's nite wear tied in knots or strangling me, I gave all that up!
    I feel bad for you. I'm one of the lucky ones who doesn't move around while I sleep. So I get to wear whatever I want (though, usually just some girl pj's or short slinky night gown), and even a wig, so I wake up with all the 'girl' physical, visual, tactile and olfactory feedback that I need.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

A soft lacy baby doll with nipple suction cups.

Most nights a long nylon nightgown and L'eggs Sheer Energy STW pantyhose with my wife's approval. All the slippery fabrics is fantastic to wake up with.

Platinum Member
    Hi Mermaiden , That is such a wonderful feeling . >Orchid ..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    Diedre- I know the feeling - sleeping with all the slippery fabrics is wonderful...can;t wait for my wife to head to her family for her Christmas visit...then I get to sleep everynight in a sexy nightgown/dress and hosiery....

The sleepwear I find sexy isn't conducive for me to sleep in. Keeps me up later since sometimes I get hot and bothered. And sometimes they ride up or pull weird after moving throughout the night.

My favorite item to sleep in is a cotton maternity floor length dress (didn't realize it was maternity when I bought it). I think it works since it isn't a sensual fabric and has stretchy give so it is more forgiving to moving around while sleeping. It is sexy in its own right, just not typical "bedroom" sexy.