Thread: Next meeting could be at the firestation !

Banned Read only

Next meeting could be at the firestation !

I've just read my copy of the my county magazine , it has a story about a selection of firestations in the county offering their facilities to the National Blood Transfusion Service . At the moment we donate blood at a local hotel but the room isn't free so to save money the fire service has stepped in with the offer .
    Further reading explains fire officers will be on hand to talk about fire prevention situations , this is going to be a little interesting as I've now donated blood twice as Teresa without a problem but in the near future I will be walking into a firestation and chatting to firemen . I guess like most they have seen it all before but it will be another first for me , no doubt it will be a bit of a laugh when it comes to it .

Maybe I'll try and get a picture , watch this space !!

Aspiring Member
    Teresa, do be careful of any sharp edges as you don't want to ladder your hose.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    I see what you did there Charlotte

Banned Read only
    Daisy/Charlotte,
    Now you know what section is for , having a bit of a laugh !

Can't wait for what is to follow !

Yes I do know all about a fireman's lift , now that would be some picture of me slung over a big guy's shoulder , a ladder in my hose would be the least of my problems !!!

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    You do you know how to easily spot a locker of the crossdressing fireman, right?

If his locker has 20 pairs of fire boots under it

Teresa, K at least you will be dressed.

My landlord/roommate is disabled and not in the best of health. A few weeks ago she was not doing well at all. Her nurse that only comes once a week was concerned. She stopped by early in the morning just for a quick check as she was here the previous day. The nurse decided she need to go to the hospital. She also rightly decided that we were not going to be able to transport her safely, so called an ambulance, they are always accompanied by a fire engine.

I had just woke up still in my nightgown, no makeup, bad hair, you get the picture. Nothing I can do but smile and thank everyone. Firemen in the house, and I didn’t get a picture.

My landlord is ok, her meds were off. I was able to bring her home the same day. Her discharge nurse was very nice, and we both agreed that he was very cute too.

I am to the point that none of this phases me. I was only thinking about my landlord and what I could do to help. I did call in sick to work, and explained the situation.

As I had to leave in a hurry it was, skinny jeans, top, wedges, makeup, purse, and out the door I went. Again this part is normal for me, when required I can be ready in just a few minutes.

Banned Read only
    Chantal,
    I'll keep my eyes open but admit I wan't planning to venture into the locker room .

The police have acknowledged TG issues within their ranks so no reason for the same provision not being made in the fire service , who knows I could meet a fellow member of my social group .

Maybe I could repeat the funny story about a SA in a charity shop . I almost got stuck in a sequined dress in the changing cubicle , so when I asked the SA what did they do if someone did need assistance she replied , " That's simple , we just call the fire brigade !!"
    Last edited by Teresa; 12-13-2018 at 10:26 AM.

As long as they don't put your fire out. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    I wonder what Dennis will make of it all?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...e_A253_HPE.JPG

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Now no sneaking off to slide down the Fireman's Pole "ooh err missus"

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Teresa,

As you say, they'll have seen it all before, and worse sadly.

I'm pretty sure most brigades have a LGBT section these days so who knows, you may as you say, find a kindred spirit.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Aspiring Member
    The firestation? There'll be no smoking there then

Teresa, more than seen everything, it's past of their training trasgender, transsexuals and all the wide rainbow because they have that spirit of service.
    At least that's the way that one of my sons has told me. He's a paramedic firefighter, very proud of him because was one of the first offering me his support.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION