Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have You Turned The Corner????

Banned Read only

Have You Turned The Corner????

I have been crossdressing for a long, long time. And have accepted this is me. From the early days when trying on panties was exciting to now getting dressed as a woman just feels natural, much more so than dressing in guy clothes. First thing in the morning looking through thong/panty drawer and deciding what color, cut, feel I want for the day; same with picking out a bra. I have tucked so many times it comes natural, same with putting on and hooking the bra and all the rest. Once dressed the girl clothes feel good, what I like wearing and feel good on. I move about as a woman, small steps, walking in heels, breasts, sitting. This is what I am suppose to wear. I have also noticed I hook a bra from the back and adjust, remove tee without messing up my hair; all just like my X wife use to do. While doing this it occurred to me I get dressed and undress just like a woman and feel as natural in female clothes as a woman. Have I turned the corner and feel I am more female than male, I would have to say Yes. Does anyone else feel like this?

I don't know if I have turned any corner, I have been doing what you talk about for many years.

Maybe it was when I was twenty.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Deebra I don't ever expect to turn the corner but I do feel more at ease now when getting dressed. I fasten my bra with ease, unhook it and if I've been dressed for several hours with my forms on I feel what my wife says all the time.... I can't wait to get this bra off. Maybe we are feeling what GG girls feel daily. My wife doesn't like tall heel wearing all day and I have tried this and felt what she always complains about and how tired her feet gets wearing them all day. I wore my tallest pumps for a few hours and I now get what she is talking about. This dressing is not for the un-tough gals.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    You're so funny and predictable, deebra! Always talking about what women think and feel!

I have NO CLUE what women or camels feel like or think because I've never been one!

However, my mirror tells me if I've dressed properly. Because I'll see a woman in there looking back at me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Nothing about crossdressing feels natural for me. Everytime I have to put in some thought into it, even when I do a MIAD presentation or under dressing.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Have I turned the corner and feel I am more female than male, I would have to say Yes. Does anyone else feel like this?
    Uh-huh. Little bit. 😀

So, would you feel more.comfortable living full time as a woman?

If you, why you haven't do it?

To dress as a woman and feel good doesn't mean that you're a woman or would like to be a woman. There're so many more things that women do, just because they are women...so what's the turning point?
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Banned Read only
    Vanessa if I could pass I would like to give it a try. Last sentence I feel more woman inside than man. Isn't being a woman a lot of what's between the ears????? And I can do most anything a woman does.

Doc since I'm so predictable "to you" tell me what I'm going to post next. Man, to have your looks and brains too, what a combination!!!!!!
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 12-14-2018 at 12:50 PM. Reason: you have been here long enough to know better

Decora I have a question for you. I hope that you can shed some light on this for me. The question is just (how does a woman feel)? I'm not trying to offend you or anyone else. I was not born a woman and I've never been able to understand how they feel.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I'm sorry supposed to start Decora my apologies.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Deebra spell check on my comp

Silver Member
    Male or female, what everyone feels is dictated by the brain. One cannot truly feel what the opposite sex feels, but with the brain's help, the sense of feel can come close.

I think about what I am going to wear. How I sit and walk and if my wife is around or not is how I will proceed
    no corners here hell I am still trying to get on the road lots of stuff on my way so to speak.
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

I don't think my brain or any other males brain can even come close to feeling what it's like to woman. So how can a male feel like a woman Jenny?
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 12-14-2018 at 12:54 PM. Reason: some things are not allowed

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I find it funny how some say they feel "girly" or "womanly". You can't because you aren't.
    All the while claiming to be just a CDer.
    I'm trans and never had the gall to say something like that.

armchair philosopher ElianaFrozenflame's Avatar
    I think all statements of "I fell like... <insert noun>" are nonsensical. Even if you are actually the <inserted noun>. If you asked a woman what it feels like to be a woman, could she even give an intelligible answer, seeing that she has never been anything else to compare her experience with? When we talk like this, we are giving an opinion on how we feel, but not any information on what is really being "felt". I assume most people on this forum who claim they feel "like a woman"/"girly"/"womanly" are just substituting a noun for "good"/"whole"/"accepted".

BTW, I am just as guilty of using such language. Not for "feeling like woman", but other things. At work, sometimes I feel like an architect or an artist. But I've never been one. I'm a programmer. And if you asked me what it "feels like", I will probably just shrug my shoulders, even though I have been others things in the past. What it feels like to be a noun says nothing. Which is probably why I am so critical of existentialism, and "identity" culture.

I don't understand "feel like a woman" and "become -------- "(girl's name) either. I have been crossdressing for 60 years and have become very comfortable in the clothes. I may walk differently and sit differently but the clothes dictate that. I feel wonderful every time I dress but I know that is because I am a man. My attitude is that a man is entitled to dress as he likes and use make up if he wishes. Clothes should be a free choice while adhering to decency and respect.

I think you are just being comfortable in who you are. None of us are one specific thing. We wear many hats in our day to day lives. Our femme selves are just another facet of who we are. And if being good at something or doing it like other people, so what. I have had some very serious life changes recently and find myself with the time and opportunity to be Tiffany more. Several days this week, I got dressed as Tiffany and spent the day at home doing house work, and taking care of my business. I don't think you have turned any corners, I think you are comfortable in who you are and good at it. And it makes you happy. Life is a highway, we are always at someplace new on the road

Reality Check
    You have learned to dress and undress as a woman and are comfortable in women's clothes. This doesn't make you a woman. You are still a crossdresser, you're just more comfortable with it. If you're happy, that's good.
    Krisi

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    I have also noticed I hook a bra from the back and adjust, remove tee without messing up my hair; all just like my X wife use to do.
    Deebra, can I be the first to say how sorry I am that your 20+ year long marraige has ended and ended so suddenly, afterall you were so happy only at the end of May. Was your crossdressing the reason she is now your X wife?

Aspiring Member
    I can understand the "feel like a woman" thing. Things like realizing you have to be careful with a short skirt, walking in heels, how some clothes bring out the thought "now I see why women act/say/feel the way they do. Everyone will have different feelings from CDing and different reasons they do it. Just do what you are comfortable with and are able to do and enjoy. Sherrii

Aspiring Member
    Deebra, you've made so much progress, you should be proud of yourself. Me, I still struggle In the morning I find it hard to decide what to wear. I have an underwear drawer, but I'm an odd shape, and so scanty knickers and thongs aren't really an option for me Sadly, it's big pants all the way for me. Tucking is something that I can avoid, the big pants help with that. The bra though. Yes, I can manage a bra and yes, I fasten it behind, just the way that real girls do, except those real girls who fasten it at the front and then hoick it round. You're so right they do feel good and yes, when I put on my shoes, my boots or maybe my slippers, I can't do anything other than walk with small steps, it's just sooooo natural I never get the feeling that I'm supposed to wear it but, yes, it does feel good. I wish I could get my tops on and off with ease but no! every time I seem to ruffle my hair and so need to brush it back into shape, but, what a shape Sometimes I feel shame but this is what I have to do, to be me, to, as you say 'feel' the woman inside me. To me it may not be natural, not yet, but it feels so right. It sounds like you have turned a corner and well done, me, I can see the corner, at the far end of the High Street, just beyond the zebra crossing, and I'm sure that one day I may get there, but, at the moment, it seems such a very long way away and sadly with each small step I take, it doesn't seem to get any closer. But, you, you should go for it!! Get out there and smash it!

I understand what you are saying. It’s something you would only read here.

Yes I turned that corner a long time ago.

It is not like I feel like someone else, at first when it is all new there are so many feelings to process.

Now I don’t think or feel the same as I did back then. All the things I do is just that, what makes me Jean? Just who I am and what everyone expects.

Most all my friends are GG’s. I don’t go to gay bars, I live in the real world. There are gay people in my circle of friends. There is one guy that I dated but he dumped me because I’m not he’s type. Yes I knew that all the time, we are close friends and I hoped it would work, even thou I knew are was no way it would.

I would never insult my friends by saying anything like I feel like a women. Isn’t that a country song? One of the boyfriends, said “you think like a women”, suddenly, like it were something new.

The newness is gone and my wardrobe has changed, but I’m still the same person. I have always loved fashion and been obsessed with clothes, this will never change. Oh well guess I’ll just have to hit the sale racks.

Unhuh, a lot. When I am in fem, my senses are controlled by a place way deeper than that thing that hangs around my groin. When am a woman, my breasts are felt from a deeper place. My breasts are to be covered and protected.

I am not much of reincarnation beliver one way or another but I do feel a DNA pull to the past. One thing for sure, if there is recarnation, I was never a man before. This is unique territory and not especially user friendly.

Deebra: You speak of turning a corner. I felt that as of about five years ago. Part of turning a corner was the day that I asked myself, who I wanted to be at that moment. Then I asked how I would interact with a man my age in my truck, while we drove on beautiful Caribbean back roads.

And, as I have seen so often on this site, ‘at that point, there was no turning back.’

Most of the people who made comments do not get it, from my point of view. People dress for many reasons.
    Last edited by Robbin_Sinclair; 12-14-2018 at 10:31 AM.

Platinum Member
    You think you all got this ??? Just know that when your sure it's all working and all crashed and a disaster is on the way

Not being negative just as realthings change in a heart beat

Yes, I have. I think for me the real "corner" was the "No Changing" rule. Whatever I put on for the day I leave on all day -- in other words I don't change clothes based on where I'm going or whom I'll see. If I put on a bra, skirt, and makeup, and curl my hair, in the morning, that's how I stay all day even if I wind up going to happy hour with a male friend or whatever. I've had to screw up my courage a couple of times to stick with it, and it is a way of "coming out" without having to make a big announcement -- If I run into someone I know at Whole Foods, or wherever, so be it. That corner is turned.

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    Turning the corner for me is being comfortable as Teresa , again to coin Eddie Izzard , " They're not women's clothes but mine !" It doesn't feel like crossdressing anymore , it's enjoyable more than exciting now but importantly it just feels right .

Lets face it after ten minutes walking down the street your underwear is either comfortable or not , the actual sensation of the different types of material have worn off . I have errands to run people to meet , I want to look OK but also feel comfortable in what I wear . I may not be a woman but a woman would feel the same way as I do because we wear the same clothes in that respect we both appear equally female .