Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have You Turned The Corner????

Tactilely there is no difference, between the way a man and woman feel something. Like a soft cashmere sweater is going to feel exactly the same to a man and a woman. So on that level I feel like a woman. Do I have the same emotional response or am I in the same headspace as another person, no I am not capable of feeling like anyone else male or female. Also, no one knows what I feel like.

Some folks seem a bit dismissive of your feelings. If your actions have made you feel more a female than male, who's to say otherwise.

A discovery of one's own feelings is a very personal experience.

The supposition that you can't know what it's like to feel like a woman because you're not one, is as nonsensical as saying that since I'm male, I should know how men feel.

But I do know how camels feel. Nice and soft. Just don't piss one off.
    Last edited by Jin Xer; 12-17-2018 at 03:25 AM. Reason: por spelin
    Jinny

Banned Read only
    Jinny,
    Thats the one that usually gets people heated ! It's easier for me to say I know how Teresa feels then no one can get upset !

The avvy pic isn't me
    I took a right turn at the closet door, and after getting MY underwear on out of the dresser and finishing dressing, I turn right down the hallway and left into the kitchen and so on, and so forth.

I wear clothing, under and outer, that are gender appropriate to me. Me, as in my non-binary self, so it's a mix of male and female clothing, or more correctly clothing traditionally marketed, and manufactured for females.
    Feel like a woman?
    Uhhhhh, errrr, no, but my clothes feel like mine and fit all of me.

Cass

"There not women's clothes, there mine" is such a good phrase! I really identify with that, so very much! When I put on a skirt, my make-up, stockings, I feel like everything is right, the way it should be! Oh! Have I gone to far? Or, am I in my little world, the one I really should be in? Oh, I hope that that is true!

"Being in my dress, is the way it should be!"
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

I feel I've turned a corner this past couple weeks. Between dressing 24/7 (or as close to that as I could) and getting my second makeover, I feel a lot more natural being dressed. I'va also come out to a couple more friends. Progress is good.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!