Thread: Hamilton

Hamilton

If you have a chance you should see Hamilton it was fantastic. We spent the day shopping in downtown Chicago, Going in and out of stores, went to the Christmas village, Had a drink over looking the Ice ring.
    Got back to the room to chance into dresses for dinner (Italian restaurant waitress was outstanding) then off to the Hamilton. It was wonderful spending the day with my wife and best girlfriend.

The only regret didn't take more pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Connie,

It should like it was a wonderful day and I love that dress. Perhaps someday I'll get to see Hamilton but at this point my wife isn't ready to see me dressed so I won't have the same experience as you.

Elizabeth

I like your dress and this year's Christmas Tree.

You could have shown the ice rink, when I went skating, a couple of years ago I am sure the ice was extra slippery. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Going to a show like that while dressed pretty is a dream of mine. Congratulations!
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

Wow, congratulations! Hamilton is fantastic from what I've heard. Nice to hear it from someone who's seen it. Great dress.

Connie, sounds like a great time. The dress is very festive.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Congratulations! For you, was the show as good as everyone have said? I saw it in San Francisco 2 years ago with my Broadway plays theater group for less than $50 (annual subscription rate) for a balcony seat selling at over $100 and will see it again this February with my EX wife for that latter price. I loved it and am really looking forward to seeing it again. There really is something special about going to the theater, ballet and and symphony all dressed up for a special night on the town. I love your picture of the blue lit tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I like your dress and this year's Christmas Tree.

You could have shown the ice rink, when I went skating, a couple of years ago I am sure the ice was extra slippery. :-)
    Here you go Bev :-)

Me too

I went in April 2017 and wore this dress. I loved the dress and needed a place to wear it, so this is now my "Hamilton" dress. It's a good show. If you have a chance, listen to the sound track before you go.