Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crossdress Bucket List

Crossdress Bucket List

Think alot of people have have general bucketlist, What would be on your crossdressing bucket list. Myself at least a week straight, living enfemme 24/7, in the company of like minded individuals..

Banned Read only
    Julie,
    I guess most have two , the possible one and the impossible one !

Top of my possible one is to wear the dress in my avatar along with many others on a lovely cruise . I don't know which bucket to put this one in but I'd like to be at peace with all my family and just be accepted as Teresa , I'm not sure if a flying pig would fit in a bucket !!

I can see this is one of those ongoing threads as more ideas come to mind , it's a regular but I still enjoy it .

I think there's a thread already in the archives about this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by JulieB View Post
    Think alot of people have have general bucketlist, What would be on your crossdressing bucket list. Myself at least a week straight, living enfemme 24/7, in the company of like minded individuals..
    Hello Julie,
    I have asked Santa to bring me a very large pink bucket
    luv J

I believe Teresa posted a thread about it

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Sometime this year

Aspiring Member
    Oh, why not have an impossible dream?!!

Me, I'm thirty years too late for this one, but, given the chance, who wouldn't want to be the Rose of Tralee?!!

Hi Julie, I see you're new here, so from one Hoosier to another, welcome to forum.

I don't have a bucket list item per se, other than finding the time and more opportunities to get out.

Funny you should ask, I was thinking about it yesterday. For me one of the downsides to cross dressing is the amount of time it takes away from other hobbies. I would love to be able to play a round of golf dressed in a golf skirt, top, forms and all.I actually have taken a few practice swings en femme. Sure makes you aware of what your arms are doing!
    Mostly a "manly man" but sometimes I really am overcome with an inner desire...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackiefl View Post
    I think there's a thread already in the archives about this topic.
    There are several. Because threads get closed so quickly, there are many duplicates.

That said, there's not much on my CD bucket list. Maybe a pretty wedding gown.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Getting my ears pierced, one day.....
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte7 View Post
    Oh, why not have an impossible dream?!!

Me, I'm thirty years too late for this one, but, given the chance, who wouldn't want to be the Rose of Tralee?!!
    I remember my mother trying to get my cousin (who was stunning) to enter for that many years ago, but she was having none of it. I'm reminded of Father Teds' 'Lovely Girls' competition whenever I see the Rose Of Tralee mentioned
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Platinum Member
    Hi Julie , Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are home.

What ever your questions are there is a 99.875% chance that one or more of us will have an answer for you.

There was two things on my bucket list one was getting my ears pierced, ( Done )

the other still on the list is getting a Wedding Gown. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid ..oO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I've already done quite a bit that I never thought I would. I really don't have any crossdressing goals at this time.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I seem to have a constant running list in my head. Kind of wrapped in a pink fog it seems. The list expands and wanes, but seems to be ever present with both short and long term items.

Going out, getting a makeover, having my nails done, buying a new wig, etc. most hoped for item, some acceptance from my wife.

Happily I have ticked off many on my original list, perhaps a full week staying at a nice hotel somewhere, with lots of shopping time and opportunities to meet up with some of my friends.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Ah-May-Lee
    I'd like to buy an antique hearse and travel to different car shows. I'd look like Lily Munster and my friend would look like Robert Mitchum when he played the religious guy in Night of the Hunter, complete with tie and hat.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Darla L View Post
    Funny you should ask, I was thinking about it yesterday. For me one of the downsides to cross dressing is the amount of time it takes away from other hobbies. I would love to be able to play a round of golf dressed in a golf skirt, top, forms and all.I actually have taken a few practice swings en femme. Sure makes you aware of what your arms are doing!
    Imagine if you could win both the men's and ladies club championships at your local golf club. I'm sure that would be a first.

Julie,

Teresa's post about wearing prompted me to think about how nice it would be to attend a swanky do wearing a flowing evening dress. Of course given I'm never likely to attend such a function in drab sort of puts that one at the difficult end of the list. Plus I'd need to loose a couple if stone to do the dress the justice it'd deserve.

A more likely item to add would be a night at the theatre. Kinky Boots springs to mind as a possibility but a chance to glam it up with a night at the opera, flying pretty into Milan for a performance at La Scala, with a pre show meal, of course, that's sounding tempting. Bank account breaking but tempting nevertheless.

I’d like to get my hair cut a little more feminine, something that could pass as a “pixie cut” maybe.

Go to an event where I could dress up a bit, maybe with some makeup (I dont use makeup)

Develop the self confidence to go out and fully express myself dressed however I want :P

This has got me thinking as I'd previously not had a bucket list for this . Maybe to do it more often and just go with and just accept it

I would like to work in an environment that allows me to dress. I have always worked in fields helping people and would like to continue that as Lea.

I’d like to have a wedding boutique allow me to try some wedding dresses... Maybe one day I can cross that one off...

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Never had a bucket list I just went out and did things.

I think it would be to be dressed to the nines, and dancing on a dance floor in public. And after that, to purge a final time, and be done.