Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crossdress Bucket List

The bucket keeps getting lighter. Went to a couple of concerts, rang in new years and went rafting in girl mode. Still want to go to a baseball game. Maybe this summer.

My top of the list would be to go to a beach late at night when there is still some people but not many and go for a walk with my wife. I'd be wearing bra, thong and a nice short summer dress. And for the wife to be wearing the same kind of dress. Holding hands. I have told her and she has to think about it. So hopefully one day.

To go to the shop's and do some lingerie and dress shopping and to go and try them on in the change rooms.

I guess CD'ing would just not be CD'ing without having a wife, right?
    I guess the rest of us are just out of luck, correct?

Roxanne (Divorced, Feminine and happy!
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

When I walk through the local golf store, some of the ladies golf wear always catches my eye.

Would love to play a round of golf dressed in a nice top and golf skirt on a sunny day.

Just have a nice night out. Dinner and drinks with non-irritated people.

Aspiring Member
    Top of my list is to get my makeup done by a professional. I'm psyching myself up to doing it next summer when my family are out of the country.

To finally fit into that Little black Dress i have had forever.
    Jill Mansfield

Mine would be to go to the mall complegely in boy mode .
    Buy clothes and put each item on, get a makeover , wig
    Etc and have dinner and leave totally enfemme

Jean Ann

Probably more of a fantasy bucket list, but i would love to enter a womanless beauty peagent, and win!

So, I'm thinking of writing my list.

Then thinking of placing it on the inner side of my bucket.

Now should I use a waterproof marker and should I place the list upside down?

MMnn?
    Sorry just thinking of our wanting children!
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

My list has just two items. One I prefer to keep to myself.

The other one is a walk into MAC or Sephora in boy mode, leave in girl mode for a nail appointment and then a photo shoot.

Aspiring Member
    Not sure if I will ever get a chance to fulfill any of these CD bucket list items, but here goes :

- be Wendy for at least a whole week. Which means no drab clothing at all. So all my daily activities I do in drab will be in Wendy mode (like going to work, shopping, …)
    - buying my own wedding dress.
    - trying a transformation service like Emerald Fantasy in Seattle (or similar services in other cities).
    - learn how to apply makeup professionally.
    - dress as Wendy for Halloween (I still haven't had the gumption to do this yet).

Totally impractical and highly unlikely but I'd like to wear a dress like Cinderella wore to the ball in the recent Cinderella movie.

Cinderella_LL.jpg

Lacy PJs

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte7 View Post
    Krea, I'll let you into a secret, something that I don't think is very well known, you can do it absolutely anywhere, any place and (within reason) anytime.

We all go on here about passing and blending, but something that is seldom mentioned is good old fashioned 'hiding in plain sight' or just being you, being you. I'm never going to be anythinhg other than me, being me, but that's the important thing, I'm me, being me.

The thing about it is, that you can be on a busy high street, or as I was yesterday, in one of the country's grandest cathedrals, you can be standing right next to someone and they won't see you, they won't notice you, they won't care about you.

Have you ever noticed that when you're out and about in the town how everyone is wrapped up in their own concerns, how, when people are walking along taliking about a problem with the dog or such like, they don't keep stopping what they're saying, to talk about people that they're seeing on the other side of the road, because they don't, they're just concerned with the little bit of pavement that they happen to be on.

And, even if you're at a crossing waiting for the green man to appear and there are twenty other people waiting, they're not bothered by anyone else that happens to be waiting, all that bothers them is whether or not the green man will appear before the approaching bus goes past.

I know all of this because I've seen it and I've done it, no I do it.

And what's the worst that can happen? Someone will say to their friend "Look that's a man". And then what? They'll move on. And then what? They'll forget all about you? But possibly not, they may say to someone that evening "I saw a man dressed as a woman today". And then what? They'll have their tea and forget all about it.

And you know what, for all those who wear full makeup, and there's nothing wrong in that, everyone should do everything they want and can do to be happy, exactly the same will happen to them, the same people will say "Look there's a man in a skirt" and everyone will move on and the universe will continue to decay at a very slow rate.
    Thank you Charlotte7. I think this is an excellent post and if we look around when out very true.

Out in public

I just drove across the country for two days en femme for the entire time. No problems anywhere. I even checked into the hotel with no problems. The front desk lady needed to see my drivers license and said 'you look different'. I told her I was much younger at the time. We both laughed.

Since I was in a hurry I didn't stop except to get gas and use the restroom. I also bought some fast food when I was stopped and again, no problem anywhere. All that being said, nobody gave me a second look anywhere. Even in the restroom I was basically ignored just like everyone else.
    I just acted like I belonged there and it really isn't an issue.

Attachment 300233Attachment 300234

Riley

Well seeing as I have already scratched shopping for myself off the list, I would have to say at least going out dressed once and maybe find some other CD's in my area that I could meet up with.

Cynthia
    Be Yourself, And Be Fabulous While Doing it!

I threw my bucket away ten years ago. Ever since my wife accepted me as who I am. I can dress when ever I want, plus keep my wardrobe nice and neat in my closet and dresser. And that's good enough for me. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

A few of my biggest would be as follows:

1 - I'm working to get my weight down to where I look good dressed (to me). This is my first "must do".
    2 - Get a professional makeover
    3 - Go shopping with girlfriends and try on beautiful clothes
    4 - Go out on the town with girlfriends
    5 - To have a vacation in femme mode for at least a week but two would be devine
    Huggs,
    Tabitha Lynn

A pretty obvious one for me. Just to go out in public in full female mode.

Yes dropping weight in a healthy way so I can fit into a slinky red dress with CFM heels

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieB View Post
    Myself at least a week straight, living enfemme 24/7, in the company of like minded individuals..
    I am going to knock that one off my list this May at Esprit.

https://www.espritconf.com/
    Last edited by Robertacd; 03-06-2019 at 09:33 AM.

I do have a list some I have done. 1 I seen a battleship
    April 20th I will be seeing Stevie Nicks. One I may see is to wear a skirt driving to Georgia later this year to see my 2nt great grandbaby
    Angie

Me? Having no body hair.

I shaved my legs below the knee seven years ago and had so much blow back. It is one of my favorite feelings of feminity. To be honest, my body hair is relatively fine and a liberal use of heavy scented body lotion is a pleasant alternative.

For me, this type of self indulgence makes me remember why women live longer then men. We enjoy life more completely. It’s that simple .... i say...and smile. Love to all ... ❤️robbin

Walking through the front door of my new house in full wedding dress. I live alone , I have the wedding dress and the new house is on the way. Mind you the greater excitement will probably be the new house.

Biggest on my bucket list is to just pass. I’ve never even come close yet.