Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wearing a bra to work

I've been wearing sports bras for years now, under a vest, with a looser top over. I've also been "working" on my boobs for about a year now and have grown into a nice b cup. No kidding. I loove my boobs
    Last edited by Nigella; 12-21-2018 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Discussion of Herbal medication is not allowed

Wearing a bra to work sounds really fun and for me, disastrous. I wear “scrubs” often at work and they hide nothing.

I’ve worn a sports bra twice to work under a dress shirt. It was an amazing feeling having the support on my chest and the feel of the band going around me. My next step is to shave my chest and wear the bra. I cannot wait to feel the fabric on my chest with no hair getting in the way.

I love being able to wear a bra to work every day! I know I am probably risking My job if found out , but that's part of the thrill of doing it! Still not as thrilling as wearing matching bra and panties, and a garter belt and stockings under My jeans and Harley t shirt while riding!

I can only do it in the colder weather, but I love the feeling of wearing a bra to work, sometimes with thigh highs & panties. There is a freedom and lightness that I feel, it feels great!

T shirt bras are designed for minimal visibility under T shirts. Where I work unwanted hugs is considered sexual harassment according to a seminar everyone had to take.
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 12-23-2018 at 06:55 AM.

Last winter was the first time I ever wore one to work, it was my girlfriends 36D Calvin Klein for 14hrs. I run heavy machinery so I'm by myself except for morning safety meetings where I got a pat on the back. Thanks to thin straps and heavy coat there were many more to follow just not not everyday. Also try Wacoal if you are worried about show thru, I find them pretty cheap o ebay. As I heard Christy from the Bob and Tom show say a good bra will not show thru a shirt

Am wearing a bra with forms almost every day at home, to bed, etc. Am even wearing them under a sweatshirt when going out to the store. Am retired, but could have never done that at any of my 3 professions, because they often required wearing only a bathing suit.

One of the only benefits of the very cold weather!! Multiple external layers then added safety gear offers nice cover. No printing issues. Can't do it often, but kind of nice when you can.

I'm inclined to think that wearing a bra to work without having natural or hormone-induced breasts that require support is asking for trouble. While there are antidiscrimination laws in place, the employer can easily turn the bra wearing into a performance and/or fit issue that makes the antidiscrimination laws irrelevant.

Edit: The above comments don't apply to you or others like you, Vanessa. Men with gynecomastica are also excluded. Sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by giuseppina; 02-04-2019 at 09:08 PM.

I don't want to sound presumptuous but in rarely situations I don't wear a bra. I need it. I remember time ago I could wear any bra underwear but now it has to be comfortable and gives real support.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Silver Member
    If you wear a bra to work or anywhere else it will be noticed eventually. Some may not mention it, but they do notice. I've been in a position that I could wear a bra and I've been out for many many years. I've spoke at meetings while wearing women's sweaters that I'm sure my bra could be noticed if one was bored and observant. It all comes down to what risk you are willing to take. One time I went to a meeting with a jacket on only to have a downpour hit as I was walking in. The hostess insisted on taking my jacket so it could dry and not get water on her wood floor. My cashmere sweater over my bra left no question as to what I was wearing. More than once I've had a woman go to hug me and adjust so our girls didn't collide. I've had women reach behind me and slide their hand to confirm. WomanOne time I was having a teddy strap slip off my shoulder and without thinking reached in and adjusted it back up. About the 2nd or 3rd time the woman I was talking to said, strap slipping off? It was obvious she knew. Later I realized that my black straps showed through my black sweater.

I wear a bra all the time now. I need one for support and modesty, 38 C cup.

I really don't care much if I am outed by women, who are the observant ones. I love to wear really sexy, girly, lacy bras and if outed the general reaction from them is "my dear, what a pretty bra". I wear more expensive and more feminine bras than most women, and I ensure I don't suffer from slipped straps.

I can't believe how sloppy most women are. I love to wear a crisp white bra, but I ensure that the fit is perfectly under my top. I would hate to have a dropped strap under a see-through top, but many women put up with this with a grey bra, ugh!

Anyway, a white bra, although lovely to wear, is the worst colour to wear when under-dressing. A white bra shows through any top. Surprisingly, a dark red, burngandy colour is the least visible for most skin colors.

Bra color is just one aspect of discreet underdressing, though.

Your straps and band are critical. Most underdressers are given away by the buckles on their bra straps which lie across their shoulders. A good idea is to buy bras where the straps are adjusted down by the bra band.

Having said that, I love to wear a bra where the buckles are on my shoulders and really advertise my straps. I love my bra straps.

I wear a bra every day to work summer, winter, spring or autumn and that is with breast forms as well, I have been doing it for a few years now, I did have a problem with bra straps falling off my shoulder but found little straps that you hook each end onto each strap then the straps can never fall off your shoulders.
    I have about 20 lacy bras every one a different colour and have worn every colour to work.
    Sophie Mosley

Wearing a bra to work is ultimately a way to let you co-workers that you are a crossdresser. Obviously, this is fine if you are already out or if you really want others to know. But if you want your cross dressing to remain “your secret” the wearing a bra to work is unwise. It will be seen even if not commented on.