Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surprising Wife By dolling up in a Cheerleader Outfit for Super Bowl

Surprising Wife By dolling up in a Cheerleader Outfit for Super Bowl

How do you think your S.O. would react ?

I am in kind of a DADT relationship but she does have a good sense of humor so really don't know what might happen ?

She was an athlete so there was no way she would ever wear the outfit ! Would Your S.O. Gladly doll up as a Cheer Girl ?

Being strong though she might literally push me out the front door and let me try explaining myself to our Condo Neighbors ! LOL

FYI Yes this is a Frivolous Fun Thread

I think you could end up with an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty..... LOL
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm not whether it's u or your SO r dressing up as cheerleaders, Robbie?

But, as long as you're not going out? I think u both should!

I will be looking like my avatar at a bar Superbowl event later today!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Do let us know how it turns out for you!

Would that possibility be offensive pass interference.

Good luck tonight. Maybe I’ll try it - the next time the Redskins make it to the Super Bowl.😉

Neither my wife nor I give a crap about professional sports so the chance of either of us putting on a cheer outfit would never happen.
    Jon

I got a very favourable reaction once when I donned an outfit for a tennis party.

I played tennis with the girls all day.

Yes, I was beaten quite often, I don't play well.....Tennis that is. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I would do it in a heartbeat, but I don't think that my wife would. She would smile and probably pat me on the tush and just go on about her business

If it was my wife, she would have a fit.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

My wife hates cheerleaders so I don't think she would be happy.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Would try it but my team and my wife's team the Texans just didn't have the power to get to the super bowl. Lol my wife also has a sense of humor and at one time she supported my dressing but now the dressing has faded to a DADT when the new wore off.

She'd be bored, she hates football.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

In about five more years, once the kids leave home, I might try something like what you suggested.

Well got to love the Girls in the South who add petticoats and pantyhose to their cute outfits !

cheer.jpg

That would never happen with my wife. She is not into costumes, except fpr special occasions, such as her son's wedding which was a costume theme. I bought a cheerleader outfit on line to wear for halloween and she would have been OK with it, with rolled eyes. When the outfit arrived it totally did not fit. Sizes were Asian.My bad, Was totally dissapointed. Outragious at my age, but what the f. May try again for this year.

No I don't prance around when my wife is around at all very against what I do
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Not so much an AFL/NFL team. Not even a college team. But, there might be more reception to the Glee cheer outfit. Then again I would have to sing, and that my friends, is where I fumble.....

.....wasn't much to cheer for on Sunday.

joni
    Last edited by Jonithan; 02-05-2019 at 08:15 AM.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaiden View Post
    Good luck tonight. Maybe I’ll try it - the next time the Redskins make it to the Super Bowl.��
    I think they get tickets at a reduced rate. (Former DC girl, here.)
    Robbie, in the spirit of fun, A whole list of outfits come to mind to be shoved out the front door.

Quote Originally Posted by Joni T View Post
    Neither my wife nor I give a crap about professional sports so the chance of either of us putting on a cheer outfit would never happen.
    Jon
    I compliment your higher intellect and hope to achieve such loftiness someday.

I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Reality Check
    My wife and I are both far too old to be dressing up as cheerleaders. As for whether it's a good idea, that depends on the relationship and the wife. Obviously, unless your wife knows about and accepts your dressing as a woman, it wouldn't be a good idea.
    Krisi

Banned Read only
    OK, my wife and I are way too old for dressing up as cheer leaders. That aside, if I was to surprise my wife by out of the blue appearing en femme, she would not be amused. When we first met I'd say she would have made a great cheer leader. Totally! Me? I'd probably would have to choose to emulate an WNBA player or cheer leader. Being six foot one back then and slim I'd probably look alright.

My wife got cut from the cheerleading tryouts in school so that would definitely be a no go for me.
    Crissy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    Well got to love the Girls in the South who add petticoats and pantyhose to their cute outfits !

cheer.jpg
    What I love is that girl's flexibility! I can copy the rest of their looks!P1330695 (609x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    Let it be known by all that Sherry wore her costume to a Superbowl party and she looked fabulous!

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    What if your S.O. dressed up opposite you???....

couple.jpg