Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing a bra to work

Wearing a bra to work

Not someone who loves this great winter weather. But it give me a chance to b a little more Girly. With the colder weather I usally wear hooded sweatshirt to work this time of wear. With that I am able to wear a bra to work pretty much every day and not be to concerned on someone seeing my bra straps. I wear panties everyday as it is but now it nice to be wear a bra also

Yes. I'm doing the same thing now, love the feeling an no one knows so far, I have done my nails a very light pink (Pink frost) gloves cover it up if needed. I'm alone most of the time at work and only have to interact with others briefly so a lot of freedom.

Lisa
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

Banned Read only
    I wear a bra to work all the time. Just wear shirts that are darker and have a pattern like plaid on them.

Beware though a thick sweater, sweatshirt, or even your jacket can give you away. If your bra is snug, you can see the outline of it on your back. Often through several layers of clothing, I see it all the time on GG's. Sometimes you can't even tell a GG is wearing a bra until she puts on her jacket
    Last edited by Robertacd; 02-04-2019 at 11:25 AM.

I never wore a bra to work (can't work now cos of wife's condition). But I wish I had. Might have got me fired sooner. Hated that job. 😂

I need to wear a bra everyday. I wore a uniform in my last job, part of which was a short sleeve white shirt. I wore a white tee shirt under my uniform shirt. If you knew what to look for you could see the bra straps but to a casual observer it wasn’t visible.

Michelle

I only wear a bra when in girl mode.

Never to work, too risky.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Wearing a bra other than it fulfilling it's function of keeping my forms in place is something that doesn't appear on my thoughts list.

Wearing one to work would've definitely been avoided. I worked with many influential customers at a senior level so to risk one of them noticing just wasn't something I'd ever contemplate.

Now retired I'll often under dress wearing knickers, tights/holdups to in the colder seasons but a bra still stays in the drawer till it's support is truly needed.

I have more then just a bra, its the whole thing, bra, forms, tank camisole along with a ladies cut nike polo company shirt.
    If anyone has noticed, idk, does it matter, yes/no. But i have for months so far. I can’t go anywhere now without my boobs 24/7 and just about NEED a real pair now.

Pretty in Pink

Bras, camis, hose, panties underneath work clothes..Oh Yes!

Aspiring Member
    I have been wearing a bra to work everyday for some time, I generally use Roberta's approach. Wear one and enjoy it.

I have worn a sports bra at work sometimes I have poor posture and I feel it makes me hold my shoulders back some.

I have been wearing a bra to work for years now. I have been outed a few times cause a few women have noticed the adjusters. No real worries. For I work with way more females than males.

"Wearing a Bra to Work" seems like a precursor to "Outed at Work."

I've only worn a bra to work once! And that is only because I was the only one in the building.

I work in a warehouse with a lot of forklifts so there is always the possibility of getting hurt and I can't imagine trying to explain why I was wearing a bra.

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    I like sports bras for just that reason
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

I don't wear a bra, but occasionally a camisole if I have a sweater on.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I used to wear a sports bra for fun years ago, but it got to the point if I wasn't wearing one my A-B's would bounce noticeably. I am a little over weight. So now I underdress with a bra everyday. Winter weather is easy, summer not so much with the risk of straps showing and the outline thru a T-shirt.

I'm a manager on a construction site and love the feeling of my little pink bra, tiny panties, ruffled suspender belt and pink fishnet stockings under my work clothes. No one would ever know but me and a great feeling. Andie

I wear my bra to work all the time.

Sometimes, with breast forms.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I wear a bra to work most everyday. Honestly feel naked without it. But I also have a leather vest that I wear over a collared shirt so it isn't obvious. I drive a semi but I do deal with customers, fuel stop people and my office people everyday. I'm sure no one can tell because my boss would never let me live it down. I also found some mens nylon underwear at walmart that I find are more comfy than panties. They have a bit more room for the boys. But they are still sheer nylon which is what I like about the panties I wear.

Reality Check
    I had a stage where I wanted to wear a bra all the time. I've passed that now and only wear a bra with my forms.

I would never wear a bra to work. There's too much chance of being outed at work and that could cause all sorts of problems. Most of us need that job to support our families and jeopardizing a job or career over a bra is just not worth it.
    Krisi

I wore a bra to work (and everywhere else) for a long time. Started off with a sports bra, then a stretchy lace bralet. Ended up wearing whatever struck my fancy on any given day. No forms, so whatever I wore fit my very small boobs, but I wore underwires and soft cups. You name it. I wore polo shirts in warm weather to work and wore t-shirts on the weekends. I thought I had gotten away with it. Nobody ever said anything to me about it, and still hasn't from a work standpoint. After my divorce, my ex told me that some of our friends and neighbors had noticed and had said things to her about it. If they noticed, it stands to reason that the people at work noticed. I've changed jobs, so I might never know for sure.

I know when our next door neighbor noticed. I had just pulled in the garage from work. I'd seen my neighbors trying to move a large box from the garage to the house on a two wheeler. She came over to ask me to help and was in my garage when I got out of the car. I went on over and was pushing on this box while she stood behind me and her husband handled the two wheeler. I was wearing a polo shirt and I realized with all the pushing and lifting that my shirt was stretched tight across my back, but there was nothing I could do about it. I just hoped she didn't notice my bra straps. She didn't say anything to me, but later said something to my wife about it.

I was going through a period of time where I LOVED wearing a bra. That motivation overrode common sense. I can look back over decades of doing this and see many times where common sense took a back seat to this thing we do. It's difficult to resist, but there are times when we should.

I wear a bra (and panties) almost every day. Actually I have two sets of bras, one with larger cups for my forms when I am fully dressed, and a few with smaller cups to wear "everyday". With the smaller cup bras I have and wear silicone inserts (chicken cutlets and some call them) to give a little extra shape. I really feel better when I have on a bra.
    On a typical day, I am also usually wearing women's jeans, a little makeup, and I have pierced ears too.
    Stephanie

I use to under dress years ago until a woman I knew gave me an unexpected hug.
    I was wearing a bustier, I don't know if she figured it out or not!
    After that I've been afraid to do it again.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Silver Member
    I have been wearing panties to work every day for a very long time but just recently started to wear a bra to work also, I have to admit to being slightly nervous the first time and only intended to keep it on a short while and then take it off in the rest room

When I got to work it felt okay and the need to change out of it left me after a very short time, feels great now to be able to do that and it has become rather regular now