Thread: A conversation in the hot tub

A conversation in the hot tub

I posted this on another thread but it got kind of buried and i thought more might want to read it:
    I've spoken about this before, but for the last couple of years I've been wearing almost exclusively women's workout wear at my athletic club. This includes racerback tops, sports bras, capri tights, and athletic skirts, and women's one-piece swimsuits. I've gotten plenty of looks but no negative comments and a few compliments. A couple of days ago I was in the hot tub with a guy I see there a couple of times a week, and have a nodding-hello relationship with. We chatted for a few minutes about the book he was reading, and then he said "How are YOU doing?"
    "I'm good thanks."
    "I like the new look."
    "Uhhh....thanks. That's nice of you to say."
    "How's that going for you?"
    I spluttered for a moment and then got out, "It's going well. I'm enjoying it."
    "I guess it's as easy as you make it."
    "That's exactly true. It's really just personal style."
    "It's all about identity, right? It's being who you are."
    "Absolutely."
    "I tell my kids that all the time."
    I was taken aback by how sweet and how perceptive he was. I would not have taken him for a supporter. He headed to the shower and said "Have a good evening."
    Needless to say that made my week. One lesson I draw is that you will never know how people really feel until you show them who you really are.
    Wear your sports bras with pride!

Silver Member
    Both sides of that conversation contained plenty of respect, especially yours. You make an excellent ambassador for our cause, which is simply to portray crossdressers as normal approachable relatable people. Well done.

I have had similar serious conversations at parties I attend, the women are always curious as to how I amix with others when dressed.

They are enlightening conversations.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.