Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A transwoman's story

Wonderful story, Kimberly. Wish you best luck. I started as a crossdresser. I think now I am transgender. I can not envision myself in the male role during intimacy. Once again, wishing you a happy journey to womanhood.

The first Transphobe is "YOU".....Outstanding and well written.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Great story of your journey and like yourself and others I had very similar experiences... I admire the courage for the library visits! I truly felt like I was the only one until I saw an article about Tula in of all things a Playboy magazine... lol I was heartbroken when the first book I found was in French, the kids nowadays have no idea how hard it was for us back then!

I can so relate to your story. In fact I was going to insert my own similar story into this thread but its too long so decided to add my story to hopefully complement and add weight to your story. There really are so many similarities.
    Last edited by Sara Olivia; 01-26-2019 at 03:57 PM.