Thread: The ultimate compliment

The ultimate compliment

Today, while my wife was occupied with Christmas shopping on Amazon and other websites, I decided to "doll-up" and surprise her. Once dressed: in black thigh-highs, an above-the-knee skirt, animal print black on white 3.5 inch ankle boots, size 8 breast forms under a tight black sleeveless T shirt, topped with ahot pink open unbuttoned shirt, I made my entry. I greeted her with the words: "Would you like a girl friend today?"
    Her jaw dropped and she said: "You look great"!
    Later the ultimate compliment: She said that I look better as a woman than she does. (Hardly, ... she was a model years ago.)
    She also said that I need to work on my female walk. I'll enjoy practicing that.
    Jade
    I used to be influenced by peer pressure, but my friends talked me out of it.

Thats great, i would love for that to happen to me.
    I assume she already knew, or did you spring it on her?

That’s a lovely story.

My wife often tells me that my legs are better than hers (always nice to hear). That’s where it ends, though, as I can’t compete with her F-cup breasts, and she is way prettier than I could ever be.

Michelle

Jade it is always nice to hear about couples who can deal with this passion. I think your wife is great for being understanding and supportive. Keep on having fun and always stay safe.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Platinum Member
    Hi JayeDee , That is the wonderful moment that most of us can only dream of. >Orchid ..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yes, I am very fortunate to have a spouse that accepts, condones and compliments my crossdressing. In fact, while I was away for business a couple of years ago, she texted me a picture of a padded bra and lingerie that she had purchased for me. She knows I love to dress up, but is not aware of my obsession with looking and feeling like a woman.
    Jade
    I used to be influenced by peer pressure, but my friends talked me out of it.

Jade...I hope that you remembered to give her a hug! Sounds like you have a wonderful, accepting wife and you are very lucky! And you are right...you will enjoy practicing your female walk...remember, don't bother trying to swish those hips in the beginning, just make sure you take smaller steps and keep your feet closer together - no need to do the model stomp unless thats what you really want to do

Gold Member
    Make sure you give your Wife a big hug tonight.
    Rader

There is a gem to be saved and looked after.

What a wonderful relationship.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Ooo be careful make sure yiu demure about it and return that compliment ten fold

My wife and I are much the same … LOVE that we share this!

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JayeDee View Post
    She said that I look better as a woman than she does.
    And I hope you realise that the ONLY reply to that is to deny it abruptly and tell her she is most definitely wrong (even if true)

Oh and yes, the walk is the most impotant thing that most CD's get wrong. There is nothing worse than a dolled up crossdresser walking like a Neanderthal.

Dee, That is a nice compliment.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Really lovely. Like you, Jade, my wife knows I dress, even buys me things (not lingerie... So far - probably think I have more than enough. Lol! As if). But she doesn't yet know how far I'd like to go.
    I've never fully girled up yet (soon...I hope) but when she compliments a skirt and top combo that works that feels really good. Not girly. But it feels like I'm learning at least.
    She also complimented how my style has progressed since I first wore a dress a year ago. But when I look back at some of the dreadful gear I bought early on it's kinda faint praise. Shuddering at the thought!
    Last edited by abbiedrake; 12-17-2018 at 11:41 AM.

Reality Check
    That's great but when a woman says you (a crossdresser) look better as a woman than she does, she doesn't really mean it and you shouldn't either.
    Krisi