Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Panty freedom

Hi Leonora,

In my opinion --and credit to Patience for pouncing onto it first--, this is the problem:

Quote Originally Posted by Leonora View Post
    You know sometimes I just get tired of hiding it.
    I doubt there are many here that don't understand that - not the show of panties, but suppressed internal feelings.

You just threw that comment in there, but being tired of hiding how you feel inside is huge and it can tear you up. It can make you lose focus and consider things that you wouldn't consider ordinarily. That's a real problem.

But your proposed solution is unquestionably the wrong one.

I think probably you could explore an additional outlet for self-expression other than panties because the panties route is quite limited. After dressing sessions, once you expand to wearing panties every day under your regular clothing, there isn't really much more you can do if you need more.

Do you have feminine outer clothing? Because the ceiling for outer clothing is much higher. You might need to talk with your SO and see whether it might be possible to negotiate getting more out of your dressing with outer clothing. ( Or maybe nails, earrings, coming out, or whatever... those are just examples of what others do to be more visible ).

All the best. I feel your pain .

- Lydianne.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

OOh, and read Phili's reply who appeared to diagnose this and provide a good suggestion even before you wrote it . Credit to Phili, too! .

- Lydianne.

The only other feminine wear I have are tights. I do paint my toes nails some and I do sleep in female pajamas and do wear the bottoms in front of the family and they don't know.

OK, so there is a route for expansion! . But based on what I have read here from both sides of relationships, I think you would first need to have a talk with your SO about both your comfort levels, and explain how you feel.

The ask-a-GG thread teaches openness from the start and continued communication. Your SO knows about your panties, which is excellent. One of my reasons for not starting a relationship also includes progression i.e. when things change . . on either side. But let me not preempt anything. All you can do is communicate and hope to reach a joint understanding.

The switch to female jeans flies under the radar quite a bit, so I hear. Female sweaters are pretty get-away-able, I would think. It would be a start.

I should make it clear that I am not married.

- Lydianne.

Well just to add to my story here this morning my wife was up first and the house was still semi dark. I got up wearing just panties and a T shirt and let the dogs out and my wife saw and didn't say a word. I got my pajama pants fairly quick but she never said a word about it.

@lenora Lydianne makes a lot of sense here.
    If you're feeling like you want to take things to the next level you are going to have to bite the bulley and have the talk. And when I say 'the talk' what I mean is say your thing straightforwardly and openly then you SHUT UP. 😁 Your part of 'the talk' is now 'listen' and answering any questions as honestly as possible. It's a long road for so many of us. Be prepared for highs and lows.

More practically as Lydianne notes about clothing us very true. Women's jeans are an excellent starting point. My wife introduced me (before I came out!) as a matter of practicality, I'd gained weight, she'd lost a ton so I inherited some jeans. Likewise jumpers, many shirts, t-shirts etc. Most days I'm only wearing one or two items of men's clothing. Dresses, skirts etc? Well, you'll have to figure that out based on your SO. Circumstances can be very similar but they're never identical. You and your SO will work differently to me and mine.
    Good luck though on wherever CDing takes you. We're behind you.

Let us know the result when someone other than your wife catches you in your panties.
    It will happen.

Reality Check
    Without knowing your situation, it's hard to respond to your post. Are you married? Does your wife know about your panties? If you're wearing panties that your wife doesn't know about, you will be caught eventually.

I wear panties all the time except when bathing or sleeping. But, I wear something over them like pants, tights or a dress.
    Krisi

Yeah Krisi my wife knows I, wear panties. The house is dark at the time I do this the only light is the light from the TV, and I only do it if for about 5 or 10 minutes.