Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Panty freedom

Panty freedom

I would love to have panty freedom as I call it around the house. I would love to be able to walk around in the house in my panties. I have to many family members around so I can't do so. I am the first one up every morning so that the only time I can do it and it only for a short time. Maybe I will some day.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Sounds like a good way to get caught.

I find little gratification running around the house half naked.

When I was younger the other girls in the house did just that and I did likewise.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Sure you can...

With a house coat over them.

Or would that not be enough?

I keep my shorts or pants close by so I can put them on in a hurry if need be.

The definition of reasonable modesty is pretty interesting- changes with situations and with the intended purpose.

I have the same kind of desire, and I often want to just have freedom to wear what I am feeling like wearing, in or out of the house. It helps to imagine seeing a neighbor in her bra and panties walking outside getting the paper in the morning to realize that it is kind of TMI. I wouldn't fault her, but it is jarring and introduces a lot more emotional and mental responses than seeing her in a long bathrobe would. The old 'hair in curlers' idea- cultivating our image, or perhaps just respecting other's peace of mind, by dressing in ways that don't take up too much space in the shared mental atmosphere.

That said, the desire to wear our special feminine clothes in front of all others is basically expressing my unmet need to be known as feminine. When I realize that, I pick some less obtrusive ways of doing that, and I find that helps put things in perspective again.
    We are all beautiful...!

You can wear your panties full time if you want. Cover them with another garment when you fear being caught.

Leonora, Do you understand that the ice you are walking on is pretty thin?
    Crissy

Lol yeah I know it is Crissy I did it this morning for a few minutes while letting the dogs out and feeding them then I put my pajama bottoms on.

I live alone, so I get to do this and really enjoy it. If I'm just around the house on the weekends, I'll typically hang out in my panties and a long t-shirt. One of the nice things about being a guy is that I have a bunch of shirts that are fairly equivalent to the androgynous sleepshirts that are popular w/ GGs.
    - Ashley

Silver Member
    That is something that I have had for a considerable time now and it does feel good to have that freedom in my life, I can't remember the last time I wore man pants either and you know for me panties, apart from being prettier, they are way more comfortable to wear than man pants

You know sometimes I just get tired of hiding it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonora View Post
    I just get tired of hiding it.
    That's the problem. Isn't the thrill of wearing panties enough?

It's this apparent need to walk around wearing nothing else that's a bit curious. There are fun things that can be done, if done cautiously, but they are not necessarily dependent on panties.

The only advice I can offer is: Don't get caught.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Yeah I don't want to get caught for sure and my wouldn't care for it very much if I did. She is the only one who knows about my little secret.

Aspiring Member
    Sometimes this place makes me sad

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Not sure I can help you with that problem Leonora, sorry.

Leonora you are skating on thin ice a bit why not pick your time when everybody is out of the house then the fear of getting caught is no longer there but i think you are tempting fate there, be careful.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Pretty obvious you want to get caught because you fear actually saying to your family you crossdress am I right?
    What kind of man goes around his house in his underwear with family around anyway?
    Be a good way to rock the boat and make yourself look like you have lost your mind.

P.S. of course you do what you want but don't cry when your family gets upset.

Well I only do it for 5 or 10 minutes after I get up but yes my wife would be upset if she knew I was in my panties. It will be bad if I get caught especially if it my daughter. Lol I will hear my mother in law she walks with a cain.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    OK if you know it will cause a problem why do you insist on doing it?
    Is it the rush of almost getting caught?

I guess so, it is a little invigorating I guess or naughty feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    OK if you know it will cause a problem why do you insist on doing it?
    Is it the rush of almost getting caught?
    Of course it is. The exhibitionist and thrill seeker behaviors are common enough themes here. Mind, I'm not judging, but this story, like so many others, seems also to betray some guilt or shame. And like it does Charlotte, that makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Be a good way to rock the boat and make yourself look like you have lost your mind.
    OMG, I am literally LOL, I can’t stop. Just so funny.
    Crissy

I sometimes skate close to the line by wearing plain gray panties. They’re definitely made for women but could be readily explained as being “European” ( or maybe Californian?) if caught.

Well it may not be as bad as it sounds the only light in the house at the time is the light of the TV. Well and the light over the stove when I pour my coffee. Lol Oh maybe it not the smartest thing I have done but at least it has gotten a lot of you all comments. Leonora