Thread: I'm a BFF

I'm a BFF

I just had a talk with a GG friend of mine that kind of went in a different direction than what I thought but not in a bad way. She has just gotten divorced and I've tried to be a good friend and to listen to her. She knows and has been with me dressed for quite a long time, going on shopping trips for her store, dining out etc.
    Well me both had a discussion two weeks ago about us and I we continued the discussion today. We discussed the pros and cons of getting into a relationship, and we both decided that it wasn't the right time since I have things going on and she still needs some time to get over her scars. One thing she told me (not the first time) that she has trouble making close friends and that I am the one person that she feels most comfortable with no matter how I am presenting (and to be honest I feel the same also). So we decided not to ruin a friendship. We later went to my church for Christmas carols and then out to dinner as two ladies. I'm happy to have a friend like her, I kidded her that we're backwards, most people get into a relationship and then hope to be friends. We are friends already and we'can see what happens in the future.

Aspiring Member
    Good friends are an absolute blessing. I wish you both all the best in the future.

Having a good friend that you can talk to is the ultimate gift.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Nikki, It does sound like a great friendship and may well work into something more. She knows and accepts you and that alone is wonderful. Good luck!

Jamie, Congrats on going over the 5000 post mark!
    Crissy

That's so sweet, Nikki. You're very lucky, wherever your relationship leads.

Having a great friend is everything. And if it turns into a relationship that’s the ultimate. Very wise not to go there while you both have things to sort out.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

A great “ True Friend “ story! Hope it continues for you both.

May your relationship endure.

All the best to you both.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    True friendship is a Gordian knot,
    Which angel hands have tied;
    By heavenly skills its texture wrought,
    who shall its folds divide?

Banned Read only
    Sounds like you two are very close friends.

Honestly, do you know how many of us would love to have that with a GG?

Don't ruin it by turning it into a relationship.

I don't see why it wouldn't. When she was married we did girls shopping trips for her store into NYC. She would sometimes say she forgot I was a guy during the trips. I'd keep up with her and not be afraid to give her my opinions on what we were shopping for (usually for purses and jewelry).
    Over all I am lucky to have a friend like this and I don't have a problem with the status quo. It's funny how some of her acquaintances treat me better when I'm dressed than in drab. It must be my aura LOL.
    I seem interact well with other females also, I have 3 or 4 close women friends. Maybe because I'm pretty laid back and am not at all uncomfortable presenting as Nikki. Another friend's MIL invited me to an event as Nikki. I had to decline in that I thought that there were going to be people there that I am not out to and don't want to be, and I was right. Having friends to spend time with and go out with makes this all the more enjoyable and easier to just do the normal things as a lady. Whether it is going out to eat, shopping or even the mundane things as grocery shopping. Sometimes it is even nice just to be able to visit and just chat. Plus all of them are honest enough with me to tell me what looks good and what really doesn't work for me.
    Last edited by Nikki A.; 12-17-2018 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Needed to add to clarify