Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally did something I never thought I would do

Great look Morgan! I am glad you had such a wonderful experience - it makes for a great feeling. I will have to follow your example.
    I am what I am and also what I am not!

Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments ladies ☺️

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Territx View Post
    Great look Morgan! I am glad you had such a wonderful experience - it makes for a great feeling. I will have to follow your example.
    I miss you girl. We need you at the next GNO.

Doing It

At some point we break, like a dam that you though could handle the “desire”.

- “The key factor, was adrenaline”

Wish I could post a simple thumbnail picture of what I was wearing that night but the highlight was the fact that I went out fully crossdressed doing my groceries.

Did I look good?
    Was the makeup right?
    Was the clothes right?
    Was it too much or too little?
    Will someone I know see me?
    Will the police stop me to ask questions?
    ... etc,.

That is how the adrenaline kicked in, through all those thoughts mixed with anxiety, excitement and being nervous. All those feelings put together and fully dressed up at home made my desire stronger and stronger and *BANG* nitro was on!

The andrenaline kicked in and I was already dressed up with a long coat wearing heels and sheer pantyhose showing off my legs. I was ready and off I went... opened the door... stepped outside into the real world... close the door and OMG!!! That air... have you ever closed your eyes to finally be out and feel the air on your legs, pantyhose? This is not like Halloween, this is the real deal of crossdressing and filling your desire... your high in some ways once you do this.

I walked nervously to the grocery store and stepped in... OMG!!! So many things were going through my head but I was on Auto-Pilot and off I walk getting win, food and... and looking at my legs, looking at people around me looking at me. I looked back at them normally and thinking... “Why this way? Was I too thinking this way? Am I this way?... etc,”.

Oddly it started to calm me down and things started to make more sense in my head. It opens up your mind in a way that you’ll understand once it happens to you. It is a beautiful thing and very calm and peaceful too, I know right!? Strange to say it but it is true.

I never regretted it but I had the opportunity and circumstances to do it.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    You look great I love the dress and wrap. Although not a full make over my friends and I got makeup applied in Primark store in full gaze of the shoppers,and it was a very pleasurable experience with not one issue from anyone.Yes I do my own makeup but even now in my 50s I'm still learning techniques.I do plan on getting full make over and pics done in the summer for who does it better than the pro's

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson