Thread: Dressing during the holidays?

Dressing during the holidays?

Does anyone have any good experiences with family who's comfortable dressing at holiday events? Id love to hear your stories as I won't be able to, at least not this year and would love to live through you.

This year as in the past couple of years I will be spending Christmas day with my best friends family. Her boyfriend will be driving, it's a little more than an hours drive .

They treat my as I where one of the family.

This year I will be wearing a dress I made.

A traditional Christmas dinner. With some wonderful people.

If you are wondering, my landlady will be at her sister's, other wise I would stay home with her.

I dress all the time through the holidays although no family members are involved.

We travel overseas by ourselves and have little to worry about.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Unfortunately no for me. Family and friends aren't aware and for now it must remain so.
    I'll celebrate the New Year with my wife and be sure to wear something festive.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I will be doing Christmas day dressed for the first time ever. Not with direct family, although they do know about it. My brother's brother-in-law, who is actually an old friend of mine, is gathering a bunch of "strays" as he calls us, at his place. I've met some of them and they're all a bit nuts so I should fit right in LOL.

I try to squeeze in a late morning breakfast, on Christmas Day, dressed formally. Then on to the kids and extended family in boring dress.
    joank
    Southern California

Dress and go to the families, No. while most of them know I dress they, individually, and as a group, do not wish to confront me in a dress.
    I will stay at home in leisure attire. Maybe dress up and take some photos. Then again maybe not.
    I do not have any festive attire, not even any earrings. I am not a strong supporter of the commercialized holiday.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

During an holiday, my friends and my wife went to a chalet to have fun and enjoy ourselves. Some of our friends brought their friends too which was great.

Everyone that is very close to me knows that I crossdress so i decided for the first time to bring some women clothes.

My wife and I arrive at the chalet first and unpacked for the long weekend. We head to our room, took a shower and I put on a simple long top to cover my back and front assets with sheer pantyhose and ballet flat shoes.

Everything went well in fact, everyone was enjoying themself and the next day I was wearing somewhat the same thing and again no one said anything and neither friends, friends.

This was an holiday which I crossdressed and all went really well, I felt well and no judgment at all.

It has been about, nearly four years now and we used to go to chalets about 1-3 times per year. Never happened since that moment and oddly enought I haven’t seen any of them nor barely communicated.

- “Fakeness is the devil in you”

Reality Check
    For most of us, I think it would be best to not show up to family gatherings dressed as a woman unless that's your normal mode of dress and everyone knows about it. Family gatherings should be about family and it would seem a bit selfish to make them about you and your dressing.
    Krisi