Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: your favourite CDing season?

I love the colder weather anyway (let it snow!) and winter is much more suited to underdressing.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Banned Read only
    Can Florida be described as a season? There is not a single month (nor even a week) here in central Florida where one can't go out bare legged, whether shorts, skirts or skorts. At the very least in the afternoon, if not most of the day. Which is why I live in Florida. Mid November to mid March will offer numerous days for tights, leggings or pantyhose and longsleeved "upperwear".

Never hurts to leave them guessing.

OR expanding one's SOP.

I have to say winter, being from south Florida it is the only time of year I can wear one of my three favorite outfits. Skinny jeans and boots, leggings and a big t shirt and black tights a dress and boots. And even in the winter I have to wait for a cold front or else its 80 degrees. Don’t get me wrong I love shorts, skirts and dresses also but I never get the opportunity to wear the winter clothes I love so I guess you always want what you can’t have lol

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Obviously I love summer weather, always a great week lol.I prefer autumn/winter love wearing fluffy knitwear, opaque tights and ankle boots

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Summer is my low season. With temperatures here regularly exceeding 30C/86F (and over 40C/104F not unusual), it's just too hot and humid to dress. I count down the 90 days of summer and can't wait for autumn so that I can start dressing again. Winter is ideal for opaque tights, boots and layering up.
    My Flickr profile
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/142337725@N08/

I can't decide between fall and summer, though I don't hate any of the seasons with regards to CDing.

Spring is my favorite season, but I had some good days this summer as well. Winter in New England is tough except in controlled situations (i.e., indoors)!

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Skirts for the summer months, and hosiery for the winter months, if you are fortunate there is a cross over point where you get the best of both worlds.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Ah-May-Lee
    Not really a cd thing. But I like winter. In winter people get their cars stuck in the snow. They take hours to shovel a path. They slip and fall on the ice. The weather is bone chilling. Getting to work is more work than actually working the job. In other words most people are very miserable during winter, during winter I feel on an equal level to every one else. Now they know how I feel all year long.

Maybe I like the fall better. Things like trees and plants are dying all around during the fall, I like that.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

I’ve only had two opportunities to get out dressed. Both were late summer. So I’m pretty biased towards that time but I’ve always liked fall the best in general anyway. As far as dressing goes it was perfect for me. Not so cold you need a coat or jacket (which would not have fit in my hiding place and I had not, at the time, admitted my dressing to my wife) but cool enough for slightly more fully covering clothing to be the norm which felt less anxiety inducing.

I’m working on an all-season wardrobe but most of my current pieces were acquired during warm weather. I’d love some cute fall/winter outfits, though.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!