Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: your favourite CDing season?

your favourite CDing season?

hello,
    as we approach the shortest day in England I can dress at home on the the dark nights because I am behind closed curtains and the neighbours cannot see me; but it means that I have to wear warm clothes not skimpy outfits.
    I was wondering if you have a favourite season and why?
    Luv J

Aspiring Member
    I love fall and early winter for dressing. I love fall styles and colors. It is very much my style.
    Sara

Silver Member
    Here in SoCal, we have two seasons: brown and green. I love both of them!

Banned Read only
    Spring time is my favorite time to dress, as we put away the thermal tights and heavy coats and get out the spring time dresses.

Summer! Because I love wearing short skirts that show off my beautiful legs!

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    My favourite seasons to crossdress are spring summer autumn and winter. If you dress to align with your gender identity like me then it pretty well goes that is 365 days a year!

Banned Read only
    Jacques,
    Now I'm full time in my new town it has to be the warmer weather , I've enjoyed this summer so much , doing bare legs, nice cotton skirts and neat Tshirts .

The consolation of the winter months especially near Xmas are the parties , I'm working on my social group to have an open summer bash , maybe a ball at our hotel .

I'm a fan of fall and winter myself. I live in the desert so the later part of spring and summer can be quite warm, and even with AC running, doing all the work of makeup and getting dressed can get quite toasty, not to mention wearing a wig for any substantial amount of time. Best part of fall and winter is I can just open up the window and let some extra cool air in if I get too warm

Aspiring Member
    I like Fall and Winter as well. The heat and humidity of the Midwestern U.S. summer is not all that comfortable to get dressed up in. Besides I look better in my fall and winter clothes IMO. It is easier to hide things that should be hidden (expanding middle age middle section).

All of them but winter, give me a warm,not hot evening, with wind blowing thru my dress as I strut down the sidewalk. Heaven!

I agree with Jenny 22. They are all good

Summer

warm summer day

Cute tight fitting top

a-line skirt

Going out with my Friends

Priceless

Anytime--except May thru Sept--cuz where I live its Just Too Hot- or Humid-gets uncomfortable. Is so for the GGs. Triple-digits & Humidity can make even a light-wt Wig uncomfortable in a Hurry! Toni G..
    "Seen by Many---Clocked by Any??"
    In the Snowbird Zone

Fall, Winter and early Spring. I hate summer

Joni

Spring and Summer, for all the light outfits I can wear, Fall and Winter are good for all the warm and cuddlt clothes on offer.

Any time of the year for me, 'tho Summer is best.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Summer - winter both have their attractions for reasons already mentioned. I do like being out in the rain at any time of the year.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Halloween!

Because I can go out as Sherry dressed dearly anyway I like, almost anywhere, any nite, for about 3 weeks!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I prefer late autumn to early spring. During that time it is cool enough so that I do not get overheated. With breast forms occasional hip pads and the sometimes necessary shaping undergarments it can get warm!

Platinum Member
    I'm partial to fall and winter. In my area it never gets too cold or snowy. I like the early nightfall as it offers more opportunity for evening strolls without looking our of place. At six in the evening it appears I am a woman coming from from shopping or the office.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Jacques
    My situation sounds similar to yours and I agree about now is the nest time. Nice warm cosy clothes.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Aspiring Member
    Jacques, it's only an idea, but have you thought about putting a fire in the grate or maybe, putting the heating on?

Other than that, I enjoy the winter cold and everything it brings.

I dress all year, but my favorite season is spring and fall when temperatures are moderate. I love the summer, but usually don't reyll like to dress and got out when it's above 75 - 80 drgrees.

Living in the North West of England I had to use a dictionary for 'summer'. Sounds nice. I'll go with that.

I like the opportunity to sweat less in Winter, but my favorite season is all year round.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I love both fall/winter when I can wear all my more dressy skirts and dresses with heels or boots and of course hose.
    I also love summer when I tan nicely, can go bare legged in my skorts or shorts and show off my polished toes in cute sandals.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !