Thread: More Vikky time while SO is away- Pt 2

Aspiring Member

More Vikky time while SO is away- Pt 2

Hi Everyone

I posted a week or so ago that my SO has had to go away for a couple of weeks to help a relative in urgent need, so Vikky has had plenty of femm time. Its been great!

I have a beard so to date have been a stay at home dresser and not bothered with make-up. I think that may change in the New Year. Watch this space! However in the last few days:

I cleared part of my wardrobe of drab clothes and hung most of my modest collection of dresses and tops. I get a great kick out of doing this – they’re bright and colourful and – mine!

I spent a couple of hours at home each morning fully dressed, and then did the same each evening for rather longer. Almost all of the rest of the time I underdressed with bra, panty girdle and sometimes tights. Only completely in drab for some social do’s.

Drove out with the dog to a quite spot and walked him with boobs on (in the dark). Great feeling.

Dressed up in skirt, blouse, jumper, necklace, wig etc and took a drive for about an hour. A major first for me and a great step onwards to – who knows what!

Overall it’s been a terrific couple of weeks and whilst it will be great to see the SO again for Christmas, it will be sad to end my little adventures.

I have put some images in the photo Gallery.

With that I will close by wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous and healthy New Year, and thank everyone for their contributions to this website, it is such a source of inspiration and support.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Merry Christmas

Congratulations on the firsts! . I hope it will not require the SO go away for a couple of weeks again for your next opportunity to cement it. It would be nice if something could work out for you soon somehow.

I trust that your relative and wife are doing well, and best wishes to you too! .

- Lydianne.

All the best for Christmas, may the new year bring on more firsts. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Nikki, enjoy your alone time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".