Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stories of Almost being Caught but now Funny

Stories of Almost being Caught but now Funny

I am sure we all have dozens of stories of almost being caught in something Girly, that later on we kind of laughed at . Please Share if you are in the mood.

The first one that pops in my mind is having a girlfriends sister stop by (unexpectedly) with a spare key. I was suppose to be at work. Anyway I barely threw on a bathrobe and ended up having to talk to her for almost an hour while wearing a frilly babydoll nightie and panty that my robe barely covered. I was constantly scared some lace would peak out somewhere. LOL I will share others later.
    hotel_rm_panic.jpg

I was on a four day break, completely dressed with breast forms attached and false fingernails glued on when my boss came to the house. I had to hide in the bedroom while my wife talked to him.

After he left my wife and were laughing about it.
    Last edited by Lea; 12-21-2018 at 05:27 PM.

Once I was wearing a corset and dress and had walked to the front door just in time to see my wife pulling in driveway. I rushed to bathroom, practically ri Jed dress and corset off and sruffedut in hamper. Jumped in shower and was washing my hair when she came in. She says were you in front hall I said no. She said i thought i saw you when I pulled in. I replied probably glare off your windshield hitting front door glass. Dodged that bullet!

We lived in southern Ohio and I drove 45 minutes to work every day. Planning ahead I stashed my things in our conversion van the night before. Being the days were shorter due to daylight savings time I had planned to change in the van with blinds pulled and drive home. Well all went well. I had a lavender formal, bra, pantyhose and 3" heels. Getting close to home I needed to change back to male mode and pulled off the road into a drive used for those who like to fish in the river. Dark spot, closest house a half mile away....no worries. I decided I would get out and maybe walk around a bit. As I got out of the van I inadvertently bumped the electric lock button as I was swinging the door closed!! It all happened so fast. I remember seeing the lock go down. Without any thought I quickly put my fingers in the remaining opening cathing the door from closing at the last second. I smashed them just a little but I could only imagine walking the half mile in the heels and asking to use a phone to have my unexcepting wife bring the spare keys.

Joyce OMG ! I don't think that story can be topped but I still hope others will reply ! LOL I can't think of what you would say or what the look on your wifes face would be !

Any pics of the Lavender formal by chance ?

Aspiring Member
    I used to work for a non profit agency. I went in on a sat to catch up on some work, and decided what a perfect day to work as wendy in an office environment. I thought since it was sat no one would be in. I got all dolled up in the office, started working when I heard the front door to the office open (My office was at the back). I panicked and run out to the main hallway but took a very quick peek to see who it was, and it was the ceo coming in ! I quickly ran back to my office, put on my pair of jeans (over my skirt) and a heavy fleece sweater. I didn't have time to check to see if anything was peeking out. Very shortly after the ceo walks in and asks how I was doing. After a few minutes of chit chat, he left and I look down and my white blouse collar was peeking out of the neck line of my fleece sweater.

whoops !

Back in the day I used to always plan my evacuation route in case someone interrupted my dressed time (male clothes in a set place, avoid being near windows, keeping an ear out for cars coming into the driveway). So even when my mom came home early I didn't have an issue besides a racing heartbeat (and some stuff shoved in my closet not fully put away).

Lately I have been going to a Girls Night Out once a month that starts at Saturday 8pm and my kids bed times are 8pm, They see me in a skirt most days of the week but not in girl mode, so I don't get ready at home. Once I used the town hall parking lot (town hall closed for many hours at this point) and while dressing in my van, a truck comes up a few spots down from me. I flick off the interior lights. The guy goes to the town hall, the first door opens but the second set is locked. He goes back to his truck and 20 seconds later he leaves. Not sure if he saw anything with the interior light being on as he was pulling into the parking lot, but glad nothing happened.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I had a number of close shaves. Which scared the crap out of me at the time!

i can't say I ever laffed about them later!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

No pics...very basic but satiny with some lace for sleeves and a little around the coller. A Goodwill purchase. Cell phones hadn't been invented yet. Only other choice would be to break a window... which wasn't a good option either.

Quite a few over the yrs!! Most recent was a wk ago. Unexpected visitor at the door. Was not full-fem--- but did have to pull the Girls out of my bra-- and put on a ls manshirt! Was just abt to put Nail Color on !! Close!! Toni G..
    "Seen by Many---Clocked by Any??"
    In the Snowbird Zone

Thankfully I haven't had any really close calls .And the one great thing about having dogs is they let you know when some ones coming

The 'Christine-Jane' (RIP) cartoon replicates an occurrence at a TV conference weekend away in a hotel where we were less than half dressed and the fire alarm sounded. The culprit was a non member smoker in his room. This was very much an 'oh S''t what the hell do we do now' moment. The thought of having to evacuate in lingerie was thankfully avoided.

Banned Read only
    Robbie,
    I've posted quite a few over the years but I'm so glad all that is behind me now .

The one thing I hate and try and avoid is being caught in the inbetween state , once I start I want the male vision gone ! That went a little pear shaped when I was being helped by a SA in a changing cubilcle , she was pulling a fairly tight fitting top over my head when I felt one of the hanging loops catch on my wig , there was nothing I could do to stop it happening . I just smiled at her , retrieved the wig and gently placed it back on , all I said was , " Now you know what the guy part looks like !"

Banned Read only
    About 8:30 one night fully dressed in a short black skirt I decided to go to the post office and mail a letter, go inside knowing the outer door stayed unlocked all night, also knowing a security camera was running. A chance to get out dressed. Stopped the car on a hill near the door, got out in heels with the letter in one hand and the heavy door started to shut because of the hill so I grabed the top of the door and it closed and held my fingers in the door. As I tried to walk away from the car I only went arms length and realized my situation. I opened the door with the other hand. Just suppose the door had locked and I was standing there fully dressed, motor running, locked outside. Fingers throbbed, hurt for two weeks.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    One Sunday, wife and ML were off for a day together and Carla needed some sissy time.
    While doing a makeup check photo in the foyer mirror, I heard the front door, two feet to the right, being unlocked.
    In hindsight, I'm glad I was right there!
    My wife and ML had returned for forgotten sunglasses.

4.JPG

I hopped backwards into the bathroom, closed the door, turned on the shower,
    went through the office to the Carla closet and dropped everything off as quick as possible.
    "Just getting my sunglasses."
    Standing frozen, naked and with full makeup I'd spent a lot of time doing, I replied, "OK, I just got in the shower. BYE."
    When I heard the door close and the car drive away, I just had to get this picture. It looks like I got teleported up into a spaceship or something!

5.JPG

Somebody here has a great video of nearly caught. Can't remember at the moment.
    Last edited by CarlaWestin; 12-22-2018 at 10:01 AM.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Very early on in my CD life, I took advantage one day of having the house to myself. Daughter was at school, wife was working. I hadn't been able to dress over the last month or so, so I decided to go all out. I had on a black corset, black panties, black stockings, floor-length sheer transparent black robe, long, curly platinum blonde wig that came down to my butt, full makeup, red nail polish on false nails....the whole kit 'n' kaboodle. I was standing at the mirror in the on-suite bathroom off the master bedroom. It was a very hot day and I had a floor fan going.....which drowned out the noise of my wife arriving home sick from work! I saw movement out of the corner of my eye, turned and saw her standing at the dresser, not looking at me, but removing her earrings. I don't know if she saw me when she came in or not. Probably will never know. Anyway, I quickly closed the bathroom door and got out of everything post-haste! Turned on the shower and got the makeup off. False nails were a bit of a challenge. It was my first time using them and they weren't coming off too well. Finally got out of there after carefully checking in the mirror. She was already in bed, said hi not feeling well. The room was dark, so I was able to bundle all clothing up and get it back to my hidden stash locker in the basement. Whew!
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Came out with lipstick and makeup still on to see my mates waiting for me.

I said I was practicing a clown outfit for an up and coming show.

My four housemates all girls busted it all and said come inside and get this dress on we are going to be late.

My mates went away totally bemused. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Love the stories ladies ! Carla love your pink outfit just not sure i could come up with a good excuse for being caught in it ! LOL

Piora - Your story brought up a great point. Did they really not catch us or just not say anything ??? When I was about 10 I put on one of my sisters full ballerina outfits from one of her shows. Pink Tutu, tights, slippers and Tiarra. Was kind of dancing about when I heard the cleaning lady calling my name. I had forgotten she comes about every two weeks. Well I ran out of my sisters room, down the hall , and passed the stairs to my room. Not sure where she was but didn't hear her call my name again. I changed quickly and went down stairs to watch TV. About an hour later she stuck her head in the room and said she was leaving and would be back in two weeks. i started to breath easier when she suddenly stuck her head back in and smiled and said "oh by the way you make an adorable Ballerina " and giggled as she walked away. Thank God she never told my mother or sisters !
    Last edited by Robbiegirl; 12-22-2018 at 12:39 PM.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Robbiegirl: Yes, I know what you mean. The idea of not knowing. My wife (now Ex) never said anything, although she did ask me one time if I was having an affair. I hadn't been - and WOULD never have. But, I wondered if she actually had caught sight of the 6-foot blonde in the bathroom that day, and mistook that as "another woman". I often think about that to this day.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

My close call happened before I was really into dressing. My wife was away for a few days and I had bought a nightgown which I mistakenly left hanging on the back of our bathroom door. I didn't notice I had left it there. I was also leaving for a few days. I left before she returned and she saw the nightgown. I called as I usually do and she mentioned the gown, asking who I had over (jokingly) I said I had bought it for her. She went with that explanation. If it happened today, I think I would come clean and fess up.

I had finally worked up the nerve to walk outside at night. After a few weeks of that, I decided that I could drive around neighborhood to the mailbox to drop my mail off.

So I put together a professional outfit (basically a top and slacks), heels, wig and modest makeup...what you would expect from a professional on the way home. Problem was that I thought if midnight was good, 3 am would be better, right?

So I grab my purse & mail (made sure I had my license with me), hopped in the car, and off I went. First thing I found out was driving in heels is really hard if you aren't used to it. But I continue and I drive around the block and WAY down the street I see lights blink on. Bad thoughts run through my head, but what would be the chances of the police waiting my first time driving? I'd never, ever seen them around the neighborhood at any time, day or night.

Well, it was the police. The path to the mailbox was somewhat convoluted (basically some left & rights). I make the turn and see the police race past behind me. Now I have a choice, left to retreat home or continue on. I decide that there's still a chance of them doubling back, so I retreat home, carefully but expeditiously. I pull into my driveway and shut the car off, and the police goes by.

It really rattled me. I didn't try that again for a long time. What should have been a milestone turned into something not.

Moral to the story...I know we aren't all up for being seen, but if you're going out, you need to blend, because someone is always around. While a 1 am stroll to your mailbox may be OK, walking/driving around at 3am in a public place or streets is a 100% way to get attention.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Wow, I could write volumes on this subject, but my first real close shave came when I was 15. My older sister had bought a new dress for a christening. I was home alone and tried it on, in fact the first time I had ever put on a proper dress. I'd spent about 10 minutes admiring myself when I heard the front door opening, it was my mother back unexpectedly early. I darted to my own room and dived into my bed, dress still on. My mum came in (without knocking...) and asked why was I in bed in the middle of the afternoon. I used my best 'ill' voice and said I didn't feel too good. She stared at me for a few seconds, which felt like an eternity, hmmmmmd, and left. I've always wondered what she actually believed that day.
    Last edited by DIANEF; 12-23-2018 at 09:27 AM.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Your cartoon strikes home. The first time I left the hotel room dressed, I was ready and working up the nerve to open the door and step out. Then the fire alarm go off. Oh No! I took my time and exited the room. I was close to the stairs and my car was parked close to the exit. I walked straight to the car and pulled out and drove around. I ordered some take out and picked it up from a restaurant where the bring it to the car. Took it back to the room the Hotel was still standing, thank god. Just think if all I had left in another town was the clothes on my back. I know this is more of a first time out rather than a caught story, but the cartoon reminded me.

Great thread i have had one very close call. Early days of Becky's emergence. I was travelling a lot for work. Was in the Manila where there is great cheap shopping and I was just starting to build my wardrobe. i had it all perfectly planned out, fill the top of my suitcase with Girl clothes, plane landed at 5:30am, time to get home to a sleeping house, hide my stuff while everyone was asleep. Sounds risky but I had done this return flight 3 or 4 times before and no one had ever woken up.

There I am around 6:30am.. quiet as a mouse unpacking my stuff, about to put it in my spare computer bag and my mrs walks in to the room half asleep, saying what are you doing? I did not know my hand and brain could move that fast, i slammed the case shut and said "don't look you will see your presents" she looked away and went back to bed. i sent the next 10 minutes trying to get my heart rate back to normal. Later I learned I was so quiet that she came to investigate, apparently on earlier trips I had thumped around making a noise, so my near silence made her wonder what was going on... soemtimes the smallest thing.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    In my early being out days my friend and I used to travel through to Edinburgh and in the wee small hours we were travelling back when her car stuttered to a halt,Well she called the AA for roadside assistance,with both of us dressed we waited now she didn't care she was an outgoing person and was going to milk the situation,myself not so cocky as I was new at this time to going out.my only option was to jump in the backseat where I proceeded to crouch down on the floor till the fella fixed the problem.God knows what I would've done if he was unable to,and we had to get a lift home

Sophie
    Last edited by t-girlxsophie; 12-24-2018 at 12:22 AM.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson