Thread: Feeling especially pretty today

Feeling especially pretty today

I have my new wig, chiffon scarf, lace top over a camisole (no bra, believe it or not), satin shirt as a jacket over it all, shiny brown tights, a mini bikini skirt, and black patent leather heels (2 inch). I love feeling and dressing so pretty, and looking in the mirror quite often. : ) I hope you are having a pretty day, too!!
    Veronica

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!!

Good for you, Veronica.

I’m totally in drab atm. Feeling good about getting dressed later, though.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Semi-pretty day nice dress, new knee high socks, hair is pretty good today, but jot freshly shaved, no foundation just light make up.

Glad you get to dress later, Patience.

Macey, I still haven't taken the plunge into makeup, jewelry, or nail polish. What phase of your dressing did you start with makeup?
    Veronica

Foundation garments and forms, actually! Then leg shaving. Clothes came just after and it was my wife who suggested make up (though I had been contemplating it). She taught me how, but only practice gets it right. If you check out my profile photo, I think I had done a good job in that shot

I've had a pedicure, but trying nail polish tomorrow. I'm very light on jewelry.

Macey, the photo was too small to see your face up close, but you look very feminine! The wig was a perfect fit for you!

Did you try waxing your legs or start with shaving? I just waxed 5 weeks ago and the results were amazing!
    Veronica

Veronica,

Always nice to hear another is having a good day. Enjoy the feeling and have fun.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I waxed my chest and didn't fancy the results. Have been shaving, but about a month and a half ago I go, I got a silk'n infinity eHpl and have been zapping the hair. Already I can see the difference, especially on my legs and arms!

I'm all dressed up tonight too and feeling great .I've been contemplating make up for a while and might get some in the new year

Veronica,
    I know how you feel, I think it is a wonderful feeling myself, especially when the day goes well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Seeing a pretty woman in my mirror is why I dress, Roni!
    I hope u have many more "pretty" days!

14IMG_5953 (3) (621x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Looking good Sherry

Love those boots.

I'm not feeling pretty at all. Stubble's come in fast and I didn't even have time to try full femme because the wife was not happy.
    So nope. Not pretty. Did feel pretty handsome in my tweed waistcoat though. It's like 'he' is dressing better to compensate for me not being able to girl up. :shrug:

Not so much today-- as have been sick since my last outing So haven't Dressed for couple days. New goodies arr this eve- and will be days till I Dress for photos. New Wig seems OK--but can wait till sneezing/coughing slacks off. Toni G..
    "Seen by Many---Clocked by Any??"
    In the Snowbird Zone