Thread: Acceptance

Acceptance

True acceptance, when you can sit around in the morning in a long silky nightgown with a bra on and breast forms in and just talk with the wife about every day Life. My wife was folding laundry my panties and bra and her panties and bra. Right now I'm wearing a dress and waiting for her to return from shopping she knows I will be dressed. I can dress anytime without a care in the world 🙂

I’m happy for you, but must admit that I’m also a teeny bit jealous!

This has become an almost daily occurance.My wife has decided not to fight it, thus accepts and our mornings are as normal for us. Truly love it

You need to count your blessings for such a gift of a wife & the peace in dressing.

Normal as it should be but seldom is! You are blessed! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Kimberly, I know just what you mean. When my wife and I have the house to ourselves, I get to wear a nightgown and satin robe.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

figure how to bottle (Acceptance ) and get rich

I am nearing that point. She’s suggested I can always tell her I want to dress, with her home, and then do so. As this has been a long process, I still want to go slow, and not push it. So, my dressing in front of her is not so frequent yet, but I just took the step of getting polish with my pedicure the other day, with her permission. Finally, a continuous femme reminder for me.
    I’m very grateful for my wife’s acceptance, and even more so that she worked on herself to want to accept.
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

I have experienced this for quite a while and it is good to see many others now living the same way.

It makes for a very happy marriage.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Love to hear stories like these! My wife and I exchanged gifts last night for Yuletide. She always struggled with what to get me, and I've always insisted that I don't need or want anything (I'm not very 'stuff' oriented) but since crossdressing, she has a much more expanded list of ideas. This year she spoiled me rotten with a new dress, new shoes, a makeup kit, a new wig, and other odds and ends. I spoiled her with gifts, a nice homecooked dinner, and decorated the house and made myself as pretty as possible while she was at work.

Christmas is becoming lonelier and lonelier for me. I only wish I had a sweet, caring partner to share the Holiday with. One that I, Roxanne, would care for.
    Roxanne Lanyon
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

It took awhile, but my wife is ok with me presenting as Karen inside our home. Kudos to your wife for her acceptance and cooperation Kimberly.

Karen

Hi Kimberly,

That must be wonderful. I don't have that level of acceptance but over time my wife is slowly accepting more. I can now present in MIAD mode at home which I never would have thought possible before. We'll see what the future may bring.

Elizabeth

Acceptance can be such a fragile thing, I have some but certainly would like more. I don’t know if I will get to where you girls currently are but I’m always looking for ways to get there.
    Crissy

I’m blessed with both “true acceptance” and support from my wife. Neither of us understands the “why” of it all, but we know it’s here...to stay. Years ago she decided to not only accept my dressing but get involved. During the winter, I dress almost daily including a touch of makeup. Even when we go out, I’m dressed underneath. And, she agrees, women’s clothes are much more comfortable then men’s...well almost. Underwires, hose, heels, shapers are her exceptions. Of course, they’re my favorites. I wear panties, hose and a bra almost daily.

A short time ago we had tickets to a drag show. My wife borrowed one of my wigs and asked me to help her doing her eyebrows and if I had a lipstick to go with the top she was wearing. Life is good.

Are you checking out the Raven again girl??? i would love to go to one of their shows, but they are in during the week and late.... but now that i'm retiring....hmmmm Maybe...lol

hugs
    msniki48
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

I am glad my wife accepts me for who I am. We are both here in the living room and I am wearing a nice green dress, boots, and a little bit of jewelry and I can talk to my wife as I would if I was dressed as a man.

I knew telling my wife from the beginning that either she would go running or I would never have to hide who I was and what type of clothing I prefer to wear.

Ms. Niki and Cheryl, I just looked up The Raven … not all that far from me! My wife and I would love to go out to dinner, what's the place like? Is the dining section quiet? We're not into loud bars.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U get your acceptance from others, Kim. I guess that means u already accept Kimberly?

Good for u! For many of us, acceptance must come from ourselves first. And, that's often NOT easy!

For 10 years I struggled with the guilt of release after dressing, the idea that what I was doing was "wrong, and the $$ I "squandered" on fem items!
    Now, at 75 I feel ANY sex is good sex! And, I finally have come to enjoy it and accept the expense involved in my "hobby", guilt free!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 12-23-2018 at 11:20 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    The acceptance and support I get from my wife,and also my twin stepsons is such a wonderful feeling.Im blessed to have them in my life,and Its a great feeling that im able to be feminine when I want,but I also know that "he" has to have his time with them too.

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Hi there

Although my wife doesn’t want to see me dressed. I draw solace from the fact clothes are hung in the closet in full view. That my wife doesn’t mind me shaving my legs and body.

Hopefully one day we can return to the seeing me dressed again.

Merry Christmas and a Haooy New Year

Rebekah Louise

Reality Check
    I made a post about it earlier, but my wife laid out one of her Christmas dresses and a pair of green tights for me today. And a pair of Christmas earrings. I'll be dressed the rest of the day.
    Krisi

The title threw me off. I thought this would be about acceptance out there, not at home.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder