Thread: More familiar scenarios. ? !

More familiar scenarios. ? !

The floodgates really are open now for me, so a bit more Jemma background here for anyone that wants boring! !
    At the very start, as i said in my introduction, curiosity lead me to my mothers underwear draw to look at the pretty lace & satin, being able to try them on when left home alone just at a critical age & up to my first serious girlfriend. Then a period of abstinence, by which time I had got into heavy metal, & my second girl friend, & had a chance to grow really long, thick wavy hair, which i put to good use at a fancy dress party where the girls dressed as boys & vice versa. Here was my chance to impress, much too much though. My girlfriend was shocked at how quickly & efficiently I got tights & a bra on, & by the time she had made me up & I had my hair in a very trampy ponytail, I looked the BIZZ!!..but we left early as I was getting far too much attention from other girls....go figure. ?!....but to quote Eddie Izzard , I was so enjoying being a "lesbian in a man's body" which about sums me up by the way.
    So the years passed by & so did that girl. I had my hair cut, left "metal" behind & tried to be normal (Yawn,yawn).
    Enter wife number one...on the rebound I clung to her, she was harsh, insecure, unconfident, paranoid & shy, but I was convinced I could change her with my love, tenderness & generosity of spirit & pocket.
    She took it all & just spat it back in my face, using & mentally abusing me for 8 years, & torturing a hopelessly passionate guy with a chronic lack of any sexual love meant Jemma crept back in to help me get over my frustration. In the end, the only thing I got from her was a love for Marks & Spencer clothing & underwear.!
    Current wife number two then appeared , to rescue me from a very dark difficult time & Jemma packed her bags as 10 years of wonderful sex was on the menu until menopause my darling hard as she's 15 years older than me, & she hardly came near me any more.
    I love her so much, but I can't stand the lack of physicality that I have always given & needed not being there, so Jemma returned after a world tour, bringing back Charity shop/thrift stores, the popularity of eBay for my outer garments & Zalando online for larger size boots at a great price at certain sale periods. & as I mentioned in a "boobs" thread earlier, now I am 49, I have lovely little manboobs ( hate that word!) Over decent pectorals from my physical work, that just happen to fit nicely into my wife's 36 to 38b bras, underwired from M&S being my favourite. They do lovely balcony bras in sets with matching knickers in wonderful satin & see thru embroidered lace....I really really love them, they make me feel so very sexy....but that's another story. .!!!

Well, I hope life is changing for the better for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm having a hard time with your story Jemma, i can relate more than I would like. I too have a wife many moons my senior. But she is my best friend when it comes to dressing. That has been a real positive side of the lack of the physical side. But I'm trying to understand if your happy where at now? Or not so much? Or maybe your still figuring it out. Or maybe I just didn't understand where your at.

I've come to realize every CD seems to have a story and I realize we are all in this boat together but with so many different stories it seems we'd be scattered in all directions but if it was not for the dressing that really binds us together we'd all be lost. Every story is the same with different endings and beginnings but the one thing we have built in is the CD. Many have started in varied ways, taken many different paths in life but we all seem to have a story I just love reading all of the different CDing experiences . We are all aIke but different in so many ways.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I know what its like to have a wife turn into a raging beast.
    Happened to me twice so I have learned my lesson.

Hi Rochal, I am always working things out, as is the constant in life. I am very very happy where I am now, I'd say 90% as my wife now saved me from a mentally abusive first marriage , showed me what it was to be loved & we do everything together, I couldn't live without her. The other 10% not happy is the loss of physical affection, contact, touch & feel, completely loosing yourself totally with the person you love deeply. & when I feel like this Jemma seems the least selfish & marrage destroying way to cope for me. I had a near full blown affair with a female work colleague a few years after wife's menopause started, that was damaging for me & the lady involved but made me realise how much I love my wife. Ironically the lady involved would have loved Jemma as she was into anything & everything sexualy, so it was a real test for me to abstain.
    My wife would be devastated to learn of Jemma, so I know I can never go down that route. I don't know what will happen down the line, but you girls on this forum have been the best thing for me!! Thanks for sharing with me.xx

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I used to question Jemma a lot, was she just sexualy motivated, & for 10 years with my first wife ,yes she was. But not so much lately, I love being more feminine, I love my female side my wIves always dressed/dress well I I encouraged shopping trips together or I just outright bought them clothes. My wife now just leaves me to buy all her footwear as I choose better than she does. It's also things like grooming, I've always been very particular, neat & tidy. Things even way back like wanting to hang out with the girls more than the boys at school, being in the gym club & only boy in the school choir, so go figure!! ...I'm very very English, but I like using your Yankee terms, & as most of you so far are across the pond, except lovely Beverly from sunny Lowestoft...hi hun!