Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stories about actually being caught

Oh we're all definitely on cctv everywhere these days, but ironically it's the sheer volume of data that's your main protection (for everything, not just CD). Nobody has time to review all that footage. If you've been out for 6 hours you don't spend 6 hours when you get home reviewing your security footage. You're never going to look at it unless you were burgled or something and the poor CD has the misfortune to walk by at just that moment. And for public security cameras - unless you happen to be standing in the background when there's a bank robbery *and* the footage gets reviewed by a cop who knows you *and* they recognise you, and, and. So yes toll booths, ATMs, they're all recording. But the odds are low that anybody will ever look at it. That's my take on the situation anyway.

Human eyeballs might not see the video footage, but the all-seeing eye of Big Government and/or Big Business will be tracking and classifying us. Don't go out without your tinfoil hat

I wasn't even referring to CCTV. Once I turned on the light at home and the window shade was open to a busy street. Or when you go to the backyard think I the fence will protect you. Or thinking nobody noticed your bra or panties.

One night when I was in seventh grade I raided my mothers laundry basket and got a full slip, bra and panties. (I'd been doing this sort of thing for as long as I can remember.) I slept in them that night, and thought I was safe, because my mother just knocked on the door in the morning and yelled at me to get up and then went downstairs to fix breakfast. But, as luck would have it, my father decided to get me up that day. He opened the door and just stood there waiting for me to hop out of bed. I hid under the covers and waited for him to leave, which he eventually did. I'm pretty sure he saw the straps, but he didn't say anything. By then I was running late, and just kicked everything off and pulled the bed covers up over everything. Later that day, after school, my mother decided to help me clean my room, something she almost never did. The slip had slid down to the end of the bed and was bunched up. My mother was making the bed and kept commenting on the big bunch of cloth. She pulled the end of the sheet out and out came the slip. And she started yelling "What are you doing with my slip?" I made up some inane excuse and I thought she bought it. She never found the bra and panties.

I thought I'd gotten away with it, but thinking back to some of the conversations with my parents, I now believe that they knew all along and were just too embarrassed to say anything about it.

I was caught by my wife almost 5 years ago. I am in a strict dadt relationship now. I had to do a run to maine for work. I got turned around and back to a motel for my 10 hour reset.
    I called her to tell her where i was. I knew something was wrong. When i asked she said she was sick. When i got home she was sleeping. The next morning I woke up to, the neighbor has the kids we need to talk.
    Im completely confused at this point. This is so far from her normal self. She says to me do you have anything to tell me. I said no what is wrong. She said that she knows about my bag in the shed. Apparently the neighborhood kids were playing hide and seek with my oldest. One of them knocked my bag out of the shed loft. She went to close the shed and saw a bag she didnt recognise. When she opened it she found my heels, my wig, and my clothes.

I was caught by my next door neighbor that lives on the same floor as I do . I was getting my mail on a Saturday and was wearing my usual garb ,miniskirt ,stay up stockings ,panties and heels , she went out for a short while and I decided to get my mail as I always do on a saturday , didn't hear her come back and when she opened the door to our floor she saw me , she said "wow that's hot and nice legs ", guess she was okay with it seeing me dressed like that , she did catch me a few more times and always compliment me , one day she said that she might have to borrow my heels when she goes out , I told her sure any time you want, I also been caught by other females in our apartment , and it seems they're all okay with it.

Ive never been caught but my Mother found a pair of my yellow bikini panties once and returned them to me, I nearly had a heart attack

I wasn't dressed when I was caught.

I had been dressed a few weeks prior and taken some pictures that I really loved. I was wearing my favorite Chocolate brown cowl neck dress, coffee pantyhose, brown 4" heels and my makeup and hair were perfect.
    So of course I kept them and one in particular I cut down and put in my wallet. I suppose subconsciously I wanted to be caught but that's another topic for another day.
    Anyway, I had totally forgotten about the one in my wallet and when I came home from work my wife looked angry. I asked what was wrong and of course was told "Nothing". Uh oh... Well, this went on for 3 days before I finally got her to talk.
    "Who is she?" she says to me. "Who is who?" I reply. We keep this up for about 10 minutes till she says "the woman in the picture". Now it goes to "What picture?". Back and forth again with the "you know what picture". I'm still totally out of it till she says, "the one in your wallet". She needed a few dollars for shopping and as always took it from my wallet (we did this all the time).
    So, now the light goes on, the heart sinks and the jig is up so I just look at her and say, "that's me". "NO WAY, Who is SHE?". Now this becomes the back and forth.
    Fast forward 15 minutes and I say wait here. I go to my car where I kept my things and retrieve them. Now I open the box in front of her and say, "let's see, I was wearing this dress, these heels and stockings, this is my wig".
    She's stunned never the less having thought I was cheating. So now, which is worse, was I cheating or crossdressing?
    Well, after much talk, tears and time, she is fully supportive and helpful. We go out all the time together, have taken vacations as girlfriends and such.

I was one of the lucky ones.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

When I got caught, it was just the worst day ever. I had to go to Vegas for work. My girlfriend was going to meet me there for the weekend but I had the rest of the week alone. I figured that gave me lots of time to dress and I was planning on spending every night dressed in my room as I was very much in the closet. So I left a key for her at the front desk and went to my room. First few nights were great. Got dressed up, ordered room service and had a good night. Then Wednesday night, I decided I was going to go out dressed for the first time. So I put on my heels and left. No way I was passable but it felt good. I walked down the back streets to the adult store a block from my hotel. I went in and got a few strange looks but nothing like I expected. I selected a few items, paid for them and left. Made it back to the hotel and everything was fine. But by this time I was exhausted from the stress so I got changed and went to bed. The next day all I could think about at the conference was getting dressed up and trying out my new things. Got back to the hotel and dressed right up. I went just “sexy”. Wore my forms, thigh high nylons and some lingerie. Broke out my purchase and after a few drinks started having fun. I was totally into it and just having a great time bouncing when I looked up and my girlfriend and her best friend were standing there watching me. She had gotten there a day early. Talk about a show stopper. I just looked at her, she just turned around and left. She never talked to me again. Not my finest hour.
    Last edited by Nigella; 03-05-2019 at 11:35 AM. Reason: edited to be a more acceptable read

Oh how too many too count!!

When I was little I was caught with my moms pantyhose many times. When I was in junior high, my parents left me and my older brother home by ourselves on the farm. Brother would always make me stay inside and do the list of house chores mom had left. He came into the house on day for lunch and I was in full dress. He didn’t know what to say and went back outside. I stayed dressed as long as I could until dad came home. I was also caught by my parents. Dad didn’t care, would say just don’t let your mother catch you. Mom caught me many times. Worst was when I was a senior in high school. Mom is such a heavy sleeper that I snuck into her room while she was asleep and raided her closet. As I was putting one of the dresses back she woke up and I was standing there in bra and pantyhose. She made me bring my whole stash down which included Polaroid pictures. Needless to say she through my stuff away but I got it all back later that afternoon while she was at work.

I would say the scariest was when I got stupid and decided that I needed to dress while my wife was home. She was in the living room with our infant daughter asleep on her and I was doing laundry in the back of the house. I walked out to asked her a question with a t-shirt on top with pantyhose, bra and a slip on. I used the love seat to hide my lower half. She needed something. And I had to walk around the loveseat. If it wasn’t for my daughter the ultimate fight would have insued. I went and changed then got the cold shoulder for the next month.

I have only gotten caught once. I was about 19 and shared a beach house with a roommate. He had gone out partying and I stayed home because I wanted to spend some time alone and get dressed. I never went out in public dressed back then. I didn't have a wig or anything then but longish "surfer" style hair. I got dressed in my favorite outfit and was lounging around the house. I had a few drinks, listening to music. I was in my room laying on my bed and fell asleep. I never heard him come in that night. The next morning we were suppose to go somewhere and I had not woken up yet so he came into my room to wake me and discovered me lying on the bed dressed, still sleeping. He shook me awake, chuckled, said "wow, you look nice." After I got up and changed I made up a story about bringing a girl home and she dared me to wear the clothes. I know he didn't really believe me but nothing more was ever said about it.
    Molly

My neighbour saw me driving out of my drive. I was fully dressed. I’m not sure whether he recognised me. I have occasionally seen people I know when out shopping in a nearby town but no one has ever said they recognised me. I guess car number plates are a give away!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Back in my early dressing I was out shopping and ran into my youngest daughter and her husband.
    I was at the other end of the shoe aisle so I sat down facing the other way and tried the shoes I had in the box on.
    They walked past me with no incident so I got up to vacate the area and my son in law was in another aisle and I was walking right towards him only 6 feet away.
    I looked at him but he only glanced and I didn't register in his mind I guess and stopped to look at shoes in that aisle.
    Nothing was ever said to me by either one and its been 11 years now.
    Yes they would have said something if they had recognized me.

Don’t know if I’d ever say I was truly caught - I have walked around the streets of Manhattan dressed, and have gotten a couple of second looks that I’m sure were because they knew I was a guy in a dress.

The closest I came to being caught (to my knowledge) was with an ex girlfriend years ago. We had a fun sexual relationship and were pretty experimental. She’d put makeup on me, i’d put clothes on her, she’d put clothes on me. (If anybody knew I had a desire to cross dress it would probably be her.) Anyway, one night I was having sex with her while she had one of those Santa skirts on. She took it off and I grabbed it and I put it on. We finished having sex and for some reason I left the bedroom wearing the skirt. This was at my parents house by the way. I didn’t think anybody was home but I was wrong, my brother was downstairs eating some late night munchies. All he said was “uhhhh” when he saw me and I ran back to the room. I said we were drunk and I thought I grabbed my boxers in the dark. I think he was drunk too. We never spoke of it again.

The first time I was caught I was 17 still living at home.
    It was a Saturday night, I had just gotten off work and plans to take my girl friend out for dinner.
    I had put on my pantyhose and bra and just then my girl friend walked into my room….
    Not even a knock , OMG she said take them off take them off which I did after I calmed her down.
    We went to dinner and nothing was ever said about my Pantyhose
    [SIZE="3"] Robin[/SIZE]

I was never dressed when caught, but still felt plenty embarrassed. When I was four years old, I moved most of my mother's clothes from her bedroom closet to mine. I know I tried on a few things, but I don't remember her catching me doing so. When asked why I did it, I lied and said it was because I wanted her to wake me up in the morning when she got dressed. I still remember it - my first lie to cover-up my dressing. I was caught years later and confronted as a teen when a pair of panties I'd stolen from a family member accidentally went through the wash due to my own carelessness. I denied that, too. And then there was the time as a teen I had created a list of femme items to put together for an all day dressing session. My mother found it and confronted me. I didn't have a good lie for that one other than it was a just a list and meant nothing.

Well I guess I’ll jump in

Been caught many times.

First time I was in middle school. Our car pool dropped me off at 3.30 my mom wasn’t due home usually until 5.30-6 so... had about 2 hours dress up time. So garter hose slip, bra, panties, skirt and blouse I was dressed! At 4.15 click the front door was opened holy sh** my mom is home the way our house was layed out there was no escape so literally I was trapped. I could hear every one of her steps coming towards me and I just froze she came around the corner and stopped stared at me, I said something like this is for school she didn’t buy it. She never got mad but her face said it all. My mother is super liberal so she came around but was very direct about her things were hers. So she bought me my own

When I went to college...

My Roomate caught me straight up we lived in Florida it was hot a lot. I was sitting in my room with my bra n forms on door closed heard him come home was like need to take this stuff off so I did and went to the living room. I was an idiot. It was hot so I didn’t have my shirt on.... omg duh bra strap marks.... he was just siting there staring at me I didn’t even realize. He was like were you wearing a bra? My heart dropped, I just said yep. Never another word.

Last and pretty darn recently

My mother in law... omg

She never directly saw me but found my heels and questioned my wife... who didn’t admit but alluded. As far as I’m concerned, she knows
    Last edited by Danielle_cder; 03-16-2019 at 06:45 PM.
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Wish you were my neighbor..
    You look fantastic...

In the last year or so I have begun to wear nail polish sometimes. Usually it's clear or light translucent pink on my fingers, brighter colors on my toes. I had blue toenails for a couple of weeks and my wife hadn't noticed. One morning I went to her bathroom door to ask her a question. She asked me something along the line of "OMG, what's happened to your toes?" concerned that I had injured them. I confessed that they weren't hurt, that I had lacquered them, and that I have been a lifelong crossdresser. So that's how I outed myself to her.

She told me that she suspected, based on some Polaroids she'd found when helping me clean out my house 20 years or more ago, I don't remember whether that was before or after we married. She hadn't said anything at the time.

We are still married.

I have been caught a few times Many years ago my folks caught me and off to the psychologist I went but was way to closet to talk to anyone. At that time early 60's I don't know what would have been said.
    Another time I was coming home from an outing pulled in to my parking spot checked around and the coast was clear as I exited the car my neighbor stood up and said hello. I think she was more embarrassed than I was
    The next time I was leaving my home and another neighbor passed in the other direction and waved, I waved back. The next day he was over visiting and he mentioned he saw a woman who looked like my sister, he knows I don't have one, driving my car. I just played dumb. Thinking about it now I should come out to him since his daughter is now his son and he is very accepting and welcoming.
    Nothing has ever come of getting caught except embarrassment on my part again proving that most folks just don't care.
    I can't count the times I have been read in public
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Platinum Member
    Hi Elizabeth , So far as I know I have never been caught, I told my wife 55years ago.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid ..OO.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Years ago I had my mum staying over to babysit. I told her we will be late back so don't wait up for us.

We crept in at 2am, my mum looked me up and down and said "your Dad never did that"

It was never ever mentioned again!

Caught more than a handful of times. Most vivid is when I was doing laundry, in a apartment building I used to live in.

The laundry room was open 24/7. It was least busy late in the night and very early in the morning. I had been dressed all day and decided to do my laundry just after midnight.

The laundry room was close to my apartment, so that coupled with the late start led me to believe I was going to be unseen.

My last load was going into the dryer and a neighbor came into the room. She was a nice woman, a single mother, who I spoke to casually quite often.

I was able to hide behind a door. I thought I was in the clear but, I was wrong. After she started her things, she left. I waited to leave so I could be sure I was okay leave undetected.

No sooner than I had gotten my key in the door she came back. I quickly ducted into my apartment. I peered through the peephole of my door and saw her walk by.

She never directly said anything about seeing me. I would get an occasional lengthy smile or wink afterwards. I was surprised that she never outed me. No one else there ever said anything to me the rest of my time there.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 03-15-2019 at 08:58 AM. Reason: removed duplicated text

It finally happened. I was visiting my mom. She went to bed and I dressed for bed as well. I thought everything was going to be quiet, but she walked in on me in the morning. She commented about how I was still dressing (I guess she knew about it while I was growing up). I thought I might as well own it and said yes. Then she surprised me when she said fine and to come downstairs for breakfast. We had a nice chat about a lot of things including dressing. I stayed dressed for the rest of the visit.

I was never actually caught, but I used to share a house with two ladies (oh, the wardrobe), and I used to get home from work around 2:30pm and the ladies around 6:00pm. Naturally this gave me plenty of dressing time, and all was good for a long time, however, and you can guess, they came home early one Friday afternoon, and while not actually catching me dressing in their clothes, I had dropped my work clothes and was in the process of heading to one of their bedrooms when they walked in the door. It was a very quick, excuse me, as I made a dash to the bathroom to collect my thoughts and have an unexpected shower. If they had arrived 5 or 10 minutes later, well who knows, they might have had fun helping me dress, or kicked me out of the house.