Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stories about actually being caught

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Stories about actually being caught

Hi all,

In reading the thread on stories about almost being caught I thought what about stories of those of us who were caught? How did it happen? How did it all play out?

I understand that this might not be as much fun as the "almost caught" thread and could be flat out distressing. But who knows, maybe it can be helpful to someone here.

Here's my story, which I posted about at the time it occurred, now with a little bit of follow up.

To give a little perspective here, my wife and I are in our fifties, it's a second marriage for both of us and we had been together for eight years when this happened. I won't get into the whole discussion of why I didn't tell her sooner as that isn't the point of this thread.

A little over two years ago my wife and I were about to leave on a weeks vacation with two other couples. As we were leaving the house my wife asked me to unlock my car so she could grab my jacket. Earlier in the day I had done a little shopping en femme so I had brought a bag full of my things with me which I had removed and stashed when I got home. What I didn't realize was that when the bag had tipped earlier in the day something had fallen out. So I unlocked the car for my wife to get my jacket and when she opened the door she just froze. In a tone I can only describe as justifiably icy she then asked "Why is there a bra in your car?"

We now had exactly five minutes in which to have "The Talk" as we got in her car and drove to meet our friends at which time we would not have a private moment to discuss things for the next eighteen hours. All I could say at first was "It's not what you think it is". Which I repeated a couple of times. She then asked "What is it then?" I hesitated. She then said somewhat sarcastically "Go ahead... take your time... think of something". Then she asked me "Why don't you just tell me the truth?" and I replied that the truth wasn't an easy thing to tell. I hesitated and then she asked in a somewhat derisive tone "What... is it yours?" and I quietly said yes.

We arrived at our friends house about two minutes later with my wife reeling from that little bomb shell. We then had to spend the next eighteen hours getting to our destination unable to talk during which time my wife's mind could run rampant. Then we had to spend the next week trying to pretend everything was just fine around our friends while going through all of this. Quite surprisingly we still managed to enjoy some of our vacation.

At first all I could imagine was divorce but so far we have been, and continue to work through things. We began seeing a counselor a couple of months later and continue to now, which has been very good for us. My wife still doesn't like that I'm a crossdresser and likely never will but we sometimes joke about it. I keep my clothes in a closet, keep my toenails painted all of the time and wear panties every day. She hasn't seen me fully dressed though I do dress in MIAD mode at home a couple of times a week and she does make arrangements to be out sometimes to give me the chance to get fully femme.

We have taken things slowly and continue ro work through it all. It will always be an issue for us to some extent or another and though there will always be ups and downs things look good for us now and I'm hopeful for our future.

Anyone else care to share?

Elizabeth
    Last edited by Elizabeth G; 01-14-2019 at 11:20 AM.

I don't know if this counts (Was caught online), but I have an Instagram account where I post all my "dressed up" pics. And one day I woke up to find that all my friends had started following the account and were liking my pics. I freaked out and dreaded our next hangout.

Nobody mentioned it when we hung out, and it felt like a "Don't ask. Don't tell" thing until one of them sent me a private message a few weeks ago, saying how happy they were that I was doing what I love. It made me feel great and things seem to be going well so far with acceptance

I was introduced to a girl by my house mates, they did not know she was a previous acquaintance and she did not discover me straight away.

It slowly dawned over the evening as others conversations about me enabled her to realise she had seen me before.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I've got a few. Do this often enough and for long enough it WILL happen.

The first time was when I was 20, newly married, living away from my parent's home for the first time in a city where we knew nobody with (at the time) an accepting and encouraging wife. Total anonymity. I didn't have the forethought to know that if we stayed in this community (which we did), some of the people we were becoming acquainted with we'd still be acquainted with even today. I was more out in those first couple of years in that apartment than I'd ever been before or since. It didn't start on day one, but within a few months I was pretty much out except at work. We lived in a second floor walk-up, so if I was going to go out at all I had to just do and accept that there was no avoiding being out. I wanted to be out to exactly that extent anyway.

One weekend morning when we'd been married a few months my wife and I were lounging at home. I don't remember what I was wearing. I had near bra-strap length hair, and my wife had rolled my hair in the biggest brush roller you could buy, secured with the little pink picks. Someone knocked on the door. Figured it was a neighbor or maybe apartment maintenance. Either of those wouldn't be somebody hadn't seen me in curlers before. I pulled back the curtain on the window right next to the door and standing there looking right at me was my wife's maid of honor and her mother! I yanked the curtains closed and ran to the bathroom, telling my wife who was at the door. My wife answered the door while I went to the bathroom and ripped the curlers out of my hair and rinsed it, dried it with a towel, and then joined them in the living room. They never mentioned anything about me being in curlers. Their look said it all.

I was embarrassed. I'm sure my wife was, although she never said. I feared they'd go back to our old home town and tell everybody. I don't know if they did, but that'd be something that'd be hard to keep a secret. I know that since the divorce my wife has renewed her old acquaintances, and I'd assume that incident has gotten some play.

Two years ago,
    I was on my computer and my wife came into the room, and guess what she was holding?
    My size 13 pumps I left in the bedroom. OMG
    I told her I've dressed since 8 and hid it because I could see she didn't like it.
    She said she wanted a man not a GAY GUY and she always thought something was wrong with me.
    I told her I use to dress with friends and haven't dressed for over 18 years but now that the kids moved out I thought I would see If I still liked it.

When I was 17 I had long hair down to my shoulders which was great for a CDer.
    Well one day I told a school friend that I like to CD, he said I like to see that.
    So one night I got fully dressed he said "you look great lets go walk around"
    We ended up sitting in a park at about 11:00 PM, I was loving it until a car pulled up and parked at one end of the park and 5 older guys got out and started walking towards us.
    I thought "OH CRAP" got up and started walking towards the opposite exit of the park, my friend ran off. In heels I couldn't keep up with him.
    Meanwhile the guys started fallowing me saying "hay honey hang with us and have a beer" I ran like the dickens and hopped a few fences in heels.
    I reached home but when I looked through the door window I saw my farther watching TV so I ran to the garage when the guys finally caught up to me.
    They asked why did I run, we only want to hang out. then one said "hey you're so and so's brother I ended up telling them I did it on a dare. boy was my heart pounding.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    OK, The only time I was ever caught was like 40 years ago. My first wife was going out to do some things with a friend, which always took most of the evening. So when she left I went in to the closet and put on one of her Jumpsuits and some lipstick and was just sitting on the couch listening to some jams when she walked in. There was no warning (the music was to loud to have heard her) she forgot something and came back home to pick it up. She just looked at me and smiled, never said a word then or ever. But I know what she saw, kind of wish she had said something but it was never brought up. We remained married for another 17 years but I never came out either so I don't know how it was received.

Banned Read only
    Im having a hard time posting this but here goes. A few months ago I went to a fancy restaurant with a female friend. The restaurant is a couple of towns over from where I live and I go there dressed occasionally. We were sitting at the bar enjoying ourselves when a man approached me from behind and said hello. I have been hit on before there and met aome great guys so it was no big deal. However, I almost passed out when I turned around and realized that it was a coworker of mine (from a different department but we interact regularly). He introduced himself and I responded quietly as my mind raced in panic mode. He kept talking for about two minutes and suddenly stopped. He said, hey, XX, really? with a puzzled look on his face. I replied, you must have me confused with someone else, and smiled. At that point my friend finally figured out what was happening and askrd me to leave. As we got up, my coworker stood there dumbfounded. I walked out and was terrified. Well, a few days later I bumped into him at work and he said, Hi. BTW you looked great the other night. And that was it. Haven't heard a peep about it since and we have interacted a couple of times at work. I guess time will tell.

I lived with my girlfriend and her female roommate back in college. I was looking for work while my they both had jobs. One day I wake up a bit later than normal and I go into the living room and realize that both my girlfriend and her roommate are at work. I can dress! So I go back into the bedroom and put on a blouse and skirt. I make my way out into the living room and sit down with my back turned behind the hallway to the bedrooms. Suddenly, my girlfriend's roommate comes out of her room and into the living room. She must have taken the day off! I immediately get up and crouch down behind the chair. I can tell she's still a bit groggy from just waking up. I don't say a word and she looks at me. I'm unable to tell if she see's me in a skirt. She can tell that I'm busy (maybe she thinks I'm naked?) "Oh, Sorry" She says and goes back into her room. I immediately go back into my room and change back. I was scared to come out of that bedroom all day. My mind was racing: Did she see anything? Did she see the skirt? Even if she didn't see the skirt she certainly saw me wearing a blue blouse! So I think: I'll put on a blue button shirt and later when she sees me, maybe she'll just think that it was THIS shirt I was wearing. Finally when my girlfriend got home, I had to leave the bedroom and face the roommate. She didn't mention anything but she did ask if that was the shirt I was wearing that morning. "Yes, yes it is" I replied.

To this day I don't know what she knew or if she told anyone.

Being caught by parents in the 60’s was not a pretty thing, perhaps why so many of us hide this part of who we are.

BeccaB - That was quick thinking ! How funny that she asked you about the Blouse, BTW were yu in your girlfriends clothes or your own ? Just wondering if it was an outfit the roommate had seen once before ?

I Got caught only once but it was with another boy just fooling around so doesn't really count - I grew up with sisters and when I was about that boys age my best friend and I dared each other to put on some of my sisters Ballet tutus. we were home alone and my sisters had a whole closet full of their tutus from shows. well before we knew it we had dared each other into full pink tutus, tights and ballet slippers and head bands we were laughing so hard and dancing around that we never heard our Black cleaning lady in the house. we were in my sisters bedroom with the door open and untll we heard her laughing didn't know she was there. We literally had to run by her to get back to my room where are boy clothes were. When she left she made sure to say something to us while she laughed like " Bye Girls" ! My mother never said anything so at least she didn't tell

It was my girlfriend's clothes and she might've seen the outfit before

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie ann View Post
    Being caught by parents in the 60’s was not a pretty thing, perhaps why so many of us hide this part of who we are.
    Amen to that. My parents were not tolerant of anyone who broke societal norms and expectations. They were homophobic. They dislike "those hippies" who had long hair. They thought normal male masturbation was a road to hell. A son to be caught wearing his mother's clothing surely was a death sentence.

I'm sure my parents knew or at least suspected either my brother or myself raided her lingerie draw. Who broke the strap of her one and only black bra? The closest I ever came to being caught was way too close. I usually raided the laundry bag which was kept in the closet in a bedroom shared by my brother and me. I had donned a sun dress while my parents were out in front of our apartment building. I could monitor them from the sixth floor window. I had the security chain in place at the apartment door. Somehow I missed judged the time or perhaps it was a set up. All of a sudden the key was at the door. The security chain held against violent pushing. I tore of the dress and stuffed it back into the laundry bad, donned my boy clothes, and, casually unlocked the door. What was I doing? Duh, going to the bathroom. No reasonable explanation for using the security chain. I escaped detection once again.

I often wonder what would have happened if I had been caught. My father passed away from cancer later in the year. My mother never gave any hint she knew or suspected her son wore her clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    ... My parents were not tolerant of anyone who broke societal norms and expectations. They were homophobic. They dislike "those hippies" who had long hair. ...
    This sounds just like my folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Christie ann View Post
    All I can say is, yep, amen to that.

Aspiring Member
    My first time being caught was by my mom. It was Saturday morning, and my mom stepped out briefly. My mom was going to come back as she was to drive my friend and I to the mall. I thought I'll briefly dress up in her pink long sleeve dress. Well, my mom came home early, so I quickly put my pjs on (luckily they had long sleeves too). I went out to say hi to my mom, and for some reason I raised my arm and low and behold, she saw her pink dress on me (the long sleeve). She immediately told me that she wanted her dress back and to give it back. I was so embarrassed. I ran into my room, took it off, and gave it back. I thought she would tell my dad but she never did.

This may not be CDing related, but I'm also a zentai fan. My wife was taking an evening course so I thought I had a good chunk of time to sit back and relax. I borrowed her pantie and then put on a zentai. All of a sudden I heard the front door unlock and I bolted downstairs. She saw me and something black (my zentai). I quickly undressed downstairs and came back up but she kept asking why I ran and what was the black outfit that I was wearing. I admitted to her that it was my zentai suit but at that time I didn't tell her about me wearing her underwear.

When I got caught, it was just the worst day ever. I had to go to Vegas for work. My girlfriend was going to meet me there for the weekend but I had the rest of the week alone. I figured that gave me lots of time to dress and I was planning on spending every night dressed in my room as I was very much in the closet. So I left a key for her at the front desk and went to my room. First few nights were great. Got dressed up, ordered room service and had a good night. Then Wednesday night, I decided I was going to go out dressed for the first time. So I put on my heels and left. No way I was passable but it felt good. I walked down the back streets to the adult store a block from my hotel. I went in and got a few strange looks but nothing like I expected. I selected a few items, paid for them and left. Made it back to the hotel and everything was fine. But by this time I was exhausted from the stress so I got changed and went to bed. The next day all I could think about at the conference was getting dressed up and trying out my new things. Got back to the hotel and dressed right up. I went just “sexy”. Wore my forms, thigh high nylons and some lingerie. Broke out my purchase and after a few drinks started having fun. I was totally into it and just having a great time bouncing when I looked up and my girlfriend and her best friend were standing there watching me. She had gotten there a day early. Talk about a show stopper. I just looked at her, she just turned around and left. She never talked to me again. Not my finest hour.
    Last edited by Nigella; 03-05-2019 at 11:35 AM. Reason: edited to be a more acceptable read

Oh how too many too count!!

When I was little I was caught with my moms pantyhose many times. When I was in junior high, my parents left me and my older brother home by ourselves on the farm. Brother would always make me stay inside and do the list of house chores mom had left. He came into the house on day for lunch and I was in full dress. He didn’t know what to say and went back outside. I stayed dressed as long as I could until dad came home. I was also caught by my parents. Dad didn’t care, would say just don’t let your mother catch you. Mom caught me many times. Worst was when I was a senior in high school. Mom is such a heavy sleeper that I snuck into her room while she was asleep and raided her closet. As I was putting one of the dresses back she woke up and I was standing there in bra and pantyhose. She made me bring my whole stash down which included Polaroid pictures. Needless to say she through my stuff away but I got it all back later that afternoon while she was at work.

I would say the scariest was when I got stupid and decided that I needed to dress while my wife was home. She was in the living room with our infant daughter asleep on her and I was doing laundry in the back of the house. I walked out to asked her a question with a t-shirt on top with pantyhose, bra and a slip on. I used the love seat to hide my lower half. She needed something. And I had to walk around the loveseat. If it wasn’t for my daughter the ultimate fight would have insued. I went and changed then got the cold shoulder for the next month.

I was fully DRESSED UP (100%) an in the back yard taking some pictures near our patio, when I realized the neighbor was on his deck which totally overlooks out patio. I was back yard a little farther so he couldn't seen me there because of our shrubbery. I quietly waited for him to go back in the house to make my break back indoors. In a couple of minutes he went back into his kitchen and I made a break for it. But just as I dashed toward my patio door he came right back out with a drink. My heels were clicking on the concrete, I had the tripod in one hand and my purse in the other, and I was right in the middle of our patio, in full view. He couldn't have missed me if he was blind. I guess it happens, here's what I was wearing that afternoon.MSSP (17).JPG
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Wish you were my neighbor..
    You look fantastic...

In the last year or so I have begun to wear nail polish sometimes. Usually it's clear or light translucent pink on my fingers, brighter colors on my toes. I had blue toenails for a couple of weeks and my wife hadn't noticed. One morning I went to her bathroom door to ask her a question. She asked me something along the line of "OMG, what's happened to your toes?" concerned that I had injured them. I confessed that they weren't hurt, that I had lacquered them, and that I have been a lifelong crossdresser. So that's how I outed myself to her.

She told me that she suspected, based on some Polaroids she'd found when helping me clean out my house 20 years or more ago, I don't remember whether that was before or after we married. She hadn't said anything at the time.

We are still married.

I won a trip to the US for a week. In that time my partner stumbled across some of my panties and thought I was cheating on her. It wasn’t until after I got back she confronted me about it so I just admitted everything. It took her a few days to get used to the idea, but is 100% accepting and supporting now.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Hope this isnt too heavy for this thread can remove it if so

Way back in my closet days (prob 20 years ago) during my first marriage,my then wife was away visiting her folks so I decided for the first time to step out dressed,I had purchased a cheap fancy dress wig and had few items of my own,which i combined with some of the wifes things (handbag,overcoat) and applied makeup badly I waited till early morning,when I mistakenly or was it stupidly thought the streets would be empty went a walk,about 20 mins out from my home.

Everything went ok,there were a cpl ppl enough but far enough away not to notice me,Well deciding I had best get back I turned a corner only to be confronted by 3 guys worse for wear,well I was done for after some pushing and hauling,and a string of verbal insults.I was felled by being smacked over the head by one guy weilding a wine bottle.it smashed and he tried jabbing it into me,succeeding somewhat.thankfully this was enough for them and they ran off

Well I ran like ive never done before back home getting in and ripping the clothes off,I was shaking and light headed I knew I couldn't just clean up so got to the accident & emergency dept of local hospital for treatment,requiring 20 stitches in head and face wounds,and gash in my side.The Police were called and i managed to concoct a story about being attacked going to work.Well thankfully that story held for them,and more importantly (funny enough) my wife.It was a hard earned lesson,and I never did anything so downright idiotic and reckless again.Never ventured outside till got divorced a good ten years after the incident,Ironic that i now live round the corner from where it all took place and have been out dressed to get train into the city.....we live and learn i guess

Sophie
    Last edited by t-girlxsophie; 12-24-2018 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Repeating myself
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

^OK, now I'm afraid to ever go out dressed alone again!^

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Happilymarriedguy View Post
    First time I was probably around 4 or 5 and I had my mom's panties on and she walked into my room and saw me, but I don't remember how my mom reacted.
    Same here, I was probably 7 or 8 though. The only time I was truly caught! When I was around 26, somehow my nephew detected I was underdressing with panties. Kids are so aware of details sometimes.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

As Herm Edwards (football coach) always says "Being out after midnight never leads to anything good". Male or female, being out and alone on the street is asking for trouble.
    That said my first experience was at being caught was around 6 or 7 years old. We lived in a big house and rented out two rooms to women. I had the house to myself and tried on mom's clothing. The one tenant came home early and knocked on the door to check on me. The door separating us only had a chain on it so it did open a bit and I'm sure she saw me. Nothing was ever said to me but she stayed with us even when we moved twice. Since I never had my own room (long story) whenever she made trips back to Columbia (to visit her parents) she'd let me use her room. She was almost a big sister to me (tutored me in Spanish). I'm sure she knew but nothing was ever spoken.
    At this point I don't use the word caught anymore. I dress for myself, if I am seen by someone who knows me and clocks me, so be it. I will not come out to certain people, but neither will I cower if exposed.

There’s been a few times I remember. One time my dad had gone out for a few or so I thought. I was fully nude with moms lace teddy laying on the bed! OMG! How do you explain your way out of that?

One time I was really busted was when my mom came home unexpectedly and I was head to toe dressed in her clothes when I saw her car in the driveway. I RAN so fast and got out of the clothes but didn’t put them back right in her closet. She asked if I was messing with it and I told her I was bored.