Thread: Stories about actually being caught

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Stories about actually being caught

Hi all,

In reading the thread on stories about almost being caught I thought what about stories of those of us who were caught? How did it happen? How did it all play out?

I understand that this might not be as much fun as the "almost caught" thread and could be flat out distressing. But who knows, maybe it can be helpful to someone here.

Here's my story, which I posted about at the time it occurred, now with a little bit of follow up.

To give a little perspective here, my wife and I are in our fifties, it's a second marriage for both of us and we had been together for eight years when this happened. I won't get into the whole discussion of why I didn't tell her sooner as that isn't the point of this thread.

A little over two years ago my wife and I were about to leave on a weeks vacation with two other couples. As we were leaving the house my wife asked me to unlock my car so she could grab my jacket. Earlier in the day I had done a little shopping en femme so I had brought a bag full of my things with me which I had removed and stashed when I got home. What I didn't realize was that when the bag had tipped earlier in the day something had fallen out. So I unlocked the car for my wife to get my jacket and when she opened the door she just froze. In a tone I can only describe as justifiably icy she then asked "Why is there a bra in your car?"

We now had exactly five minutes in which to have "The Talk" as we got in her car and drove to meet our friends at which time we would not have a private moment to discuss things for the next eighteen hours. All I could say at first was "It's not what you think it is". Which I repeated a couple of times. She then asked "What is it then?" I hesitated. She then said somewhat sarcastically "Go ahead... take your time... think of something". Then she asked me "Why don't you just tell me the truth?" and I replied that the truth wasn't an easy thing to tell. I hesitated and then she asked in a somewhat derisive tone "What... is it yours?" and I quietly said yes.

We arrived at our friends house about two minutes later with my wife reeling from that little bomb shell. We then had to spend the next eighteen hours getting to our destination unable to talk during which time my wife's mind could run rampant. Then we had to spend the next week trying to pretend everything was just fine around our friends while going through all of this. Quite surprisingly we still managed to enjoy some of our vacation.

At first all I could imagine was divorce but so far we have been, and continue to work through things. We began seeing a counselor a couple of months later and continue to now, which has been very good for us. My wife still doesn't like that I'm a crossdresser and likely never will but we sometimes joke about it. I keep my clothes in a closet, keep my toenails painted all of the time and wear panties every day. She hasn't seen me fully dressed though I do dress in MIAD mode at home a couple of times a week and she does make arrangements to be out sometimes to give me the chance to get fully femme.

We have taken things slowly and continue ro work through it all. It will always be an issue for us to some extent or another and though there will always be ups and downs things look good for us now and I'm hopeful for our future.

Anyone else care to share?

Elizabeth
    Last edited by Elizabeth G; 01-14-2019 at 11:20 AM.